Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Thirty One

…………………….

~Brielle’s POV~

The shock was still overwhelming, but the look in his eyes was a constant reminder of how real this is.

“Brielle, when I met you, which wasn’t so long ago, I knew you were special. What I didn’t know was that you would be the love of my life. Once I got the honor of spending so much time with you, I knew that I couldn’t let you go again,” Niall spoke from the heart, “Brielle, you are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me, even more amazing than touring the world with my best friends, and I wouldn’t want to share this moment with anyone else. I finally found my princess, and I love you more than anything.”

He got down on one knee and pulled out a little black box. My heart stopped, even though I shouldn’t have been that surprised, and my breathing became irregular.

“So, Brielle Korey, will you marry me?” he asked, opening the little box revealing a ring, but not just any ring, it was my mother’s ring. I knew that ring from anywhere.

“Yes, of course I will marry you” I choked, “I love you”

I practically flung myself at him and he engulfed me in his famous Horan Hug, and whispered in my ear “you are so beautiful” before pulling the ring out of the box and sliding it on my finger.

I heard an eruption of cheers and I turned around to see everyone I love smiling and clapping with tears in their eyes. It was a spectacular sight that I wouldn’t trade for anything.

“Brielle, I have another little surprise for you?” Niall said into the microphone with a smile

“You just proposed to me in Disney World, what else could you possibly surprise me with?” I laughed, and everyone laughed along with me.

“We’re getting married right now” he announced

“Okay, I was wrong, you could definitely surprise me more today” I laughed, everyone still laughing with me.

I turned around and a priest was standing in behind us with a bible in his hand.

I can’t believe this is really happening.

“Are you ready?” Niall whispered to me

“I’ve never been more ready” I smiled, as he took my hands in his

“You are beautiful” he repeated, “I love you”

“Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Niall Horan and Brielle Korey in marriage” The priest announced to everyone, “Niall and Brielle - Today you enter as individuals, but you will leave here as husband and wife, blending your lives and embarking upon the grandest adventure of human interaction. The story of your life together is still yours to write. All those present have come to witness and celebrate your love and commitment this day - eager to a part of the story not yet told”

Although I was listening to the words the priest was saying, my eyes never broke contact from Niall’s.

"True marriage is more than joining the bonds of marriage of two persons; it is the union of two hearts. It lives on the love you give each other and never grows old, but thrives on the joy of each new day. Marriage is love. Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to the other. Now there will be no loneliness, for each of you will be companion to the other. Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you. May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead and through all the years, May happiness be your companion and your days together be good and long upon the earth” the priest spoke