Partners

Soul leaned near Maka and kissed her under her ear. Maka was again...blushing like a total idiot.

"Your beautiful you know..." Soul said in a flirty tone.

"Ha ha! Soul! What if Blair walks in!" Maka blushed while nervously laughing.

"Maka...Lets be more that partners..." Soul said while looking at her and smiling sweetly.

    Maka pushed Soul down on the couch and kissed him.

"Ha ha...I'll take that as a yes..." Soul said while blushing.

   Maka smiled at him as she hugged him.

"On page one you said how you had feelings for your weapon" said Soul while staring at the ceiling.

    Maka looked up at Soul curious about what he was saying.

"Remember when you asked me to be your weapon?" Soul asked.

"Heh I remember it like it was yesterday..." Maka remembered.

"I promised that I'd put my life before yours...that night we became partners in crime..." said said while smiling.

   Maka giggled at how corny Soul was being.

"I actually loved you since our fight with Crona...I wanted to keep my promise so I jumped in front of you...ever since then I kinda fell for you..." Soul blushed.

     Maka smiled at him with calm eyes. She felt that this was the happiest moment of her life.

"I was actually nervous that you didn't like me until I read that diary..." Soul smiled still a bit blushing.