Final

Soul looked down at the coffee table noticing the waffles and tea still laying there.

"Crap you forgot about your breakfast" Soul noticed.

"Oh it's fine Soul there still a little bit warm!" Maka lied as she picked up her fork and knife.

    Maka starts to eat her breakfast again and even though it tasted cold it was still delicious. It was so good she got syrup all over mouth to Soul's laughter.

"Here let me get that for you!" Soul said as he began to lick it off her face.

    Maka blushed shocked as any person would if somebody was licking their face.

"Ha ha! Your such a nerd Maka!" Soul snickered.

  Maka laughed with a nervous smile plastered onto her face.

"You love this nerd though!" Maka finished his sentence.

"Heh I do..." Soul replied.

    Maka laughed and smiled at Soul being a total goof.

   Soul started to snuggle Maka even though she was blushing all way.

"Mine..." he said while cuddling her.

    Soul kissed her cheek as she blushed again.

"Why do you always make me blush!" Maka said as she covered her hair with her face.

"Heh I guess I just know what makes you tick..." Soul responded.

  Maka laughs again as she lays on Soul.

"Should we call in sick today?" Soul asked.

"If you want we can stay home?"  Maka replied.

"Who are you and what have you done with Maka?"said Soul confused, "Cause the Maka I know would never skip a minute of class even if she was sick.

"Hey I'm not that studious!" Maka replied a little annoyed.

    Soul laughed.

"Ha...okay your definitely Maka..." Soul said trying to calm her down a little, "I just wanna love you all day~".

Maka blushed as she felt her arm wrap around Soul. They both fell asleep on the couch holding eachother.