Match

Soul looked into Maka's eyes and smiled.

"I love you Maka...I'd risk my life for you" said Soul with a sparkle in his eyes.

"I love you too Soul...I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner..." Maka said while feeling the scar on his chest.

They kiss again while Soul puts his hands through Maka's hair. After what felt like forever they broke apart even though they didn't want to.

"Hey your teeth didn't cut me!" Maka laughed.

    Soul smiled and laughed along as they sat on the couch together.

"This has been the most emotionally draining morning of my life..." Soul said while looking at Maka.

   Maka nodded agreeeing. Maka looks confusingly on he ground.

"How did my book even get on your bed in the first place?" Maka pondered.

    Blair all of a sudden walked in carrying a white box with a bow on it.

"Hi kitten and scythe boy I bought donu-" Blair paused seeing Soul and Maka together with Maka having slightly red eyes.

   Blair set the donuts down and smiled squealing excitingly as she practically sprinting as she knew her plan was working.

"Yay my little Scythey boy and kitten are confessing! I haven't been this excited about match making since high school!" Blair said while running down the hall happily.

"Um...that was something" Soul said as he confusingly stared at the door.