Proposal Date

Cell's pov:
It's been three months since Iroka's birthday. I was happy that we're living together, but something was bothering me.

Goku keeps coming around every day, and keeps asking me when I'm going to propose her! I wish it was just Goku. Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo and all the others were bothering me with the same damn question!

Anyway, I was meditating as usual when Iroka came with our most annoying two Saiyan friends, "Oh. There he is. See? I told you guys we would find him here meditating.", I could heard her as the three of them were growing near.

"Hey, Cell! Sorry for interrupting your meditation, baby. But Goku and Vegeta want to talk with you.", I heard her cheerful voice calling for me.

I sighed deeply then stood up, "It's okay, sweet princess. I don't mind having some time with our friends.", I said as the two of them smirked at me.

"Okay. I'll leave you guys alone for some time and go to prepare lunch."

"Take your time, Iroka. We'll be fine.", Goku said as we waved for her. Then, the two Saiyans looked at me with that annoying smirk again.

"So, Cell. Did you ask her?"

"No.😡"

"Why not?"

"And why does that concern you?!"

"Oh. Come on. You've been dating for a long while now."

"So what?"

"I don't want to be rude, Cell. But you better propose her soon, unless you want the namek to take her from you.😈", Vegeta said with a devilish smirk, which made me want to punch him repeatedly in his face!

"Now that was harsh, Vegeta. What does Piccolo have to do with it?"

"Seriously, Kakarot. Don't you remember that he had feelings for her?"

"Yeah. But he changed his mind when knew she had a boyfriend."

"Are you two going to keep on arguing? Because if you keep it up, I'll kick you out.", I said stopping the two Saiyans from arguing about my future with Iroka! Really, these two can be a great pain in the neck!

Goku looked at me with a shocked face, while Vegeta threw daggers at me. For God's sake, can't he be friendly with anyone?! Apparently not. I stared into his eyes just in the same way. That's when Iroka came.

Iroka's pov:
When I went back to the guys to tell them that lunch was ready, I saw Cell and Vegeta giving each other a death glare. To be honest, that made me angry. I walked towards them and gave them both a punch on the head.

They looked at me with pained faces, "Seriously, guys? I leave you for an hour 'till I prepare lunch, and now you were about to fight with each other? I can't handle the thought of my best friend and my boyfriend fighting each other!", I shouted then took a deep breath and cooled myself off. "Anyway, lunch is ready. You better hurry before it gets cold, Cell.", I said then went back into the house.

Cell's pov:
I looked at Iroka getting into the house and smiled to myself. She looks very beautiful even when she's mad.

Right then, I had a brilliant idea. "Vegeta, do you have some free time tomorrow?", I asked and the Saiyan prince just blinked in surprise, "Yes. Why are you asking?", he asked and I smiled then raised a thumb to him. "I need your help to buy a ring. And Goku, tell the others to come to Bulma's place tomorrow at two in the afternoon, okay?"

The two Saiyans looked at each other for a few seconds then looked back at me with a smile, and they nodded in agreement as they got what I was planning to do. With that, they left to do some training and I went to the house.