Two Warriors From the Future

Cell's pov:
At the time of the picnic, Bulma took us to a place near the forest. It was a green plain with some apple trees and white camomile flowers grown up everywhere. A really perfect place for having fun with friends and family.

After eating, each one of us was doing what makes them relaxed, Goku was talking with Krillin, Yamcha and Tien. Piccolo was meditating under a tree. Vegeta just sat alone at the table. Bulma was having a drink with Chichi and 18. Gohan was playing with baby Trunks. 16 was staring at the beautiful camomile flowers. Iroka just stood alone looking at the sky, and I looked up too. There were few clouds passing above us, and a nice breeze blew at our faces, making everything seem more peaceful.

It stayed like this until suddenly, we felt two strong energies heading towards us. "Guys, did you feel that?", Iroka asked and we all nodded in agreement then took our positions, prepared to encounter whoever was coming our way.

"Iroka? What's wrong?", the blue-haired woman asked confused of our reaction.

"Two strong energies are heading this way, Bulma. And in a high speed, too. Let's hope they're not enemies.", Iroka answered her then looked at the direction these energies were coming from.

After only five seconds, the owners of the energies landed before us. The first one was Trunks, but the other young man with him wasn't familiar to any of us. He had dark-blue hair, and brown eyes that matched Iroka's. He was wearing black jacket, black jeans, black fingerless gloves, and black sports. I guess black is his favorite color. However, I wonder why he's looking at me like he knows me.

Iroka's pov:
We all eased our guards when we saw Trunks. I looked at the other boy, who was glaring at Cell like he was his enemy.

"Nice to see you again, Trunks. By the way, who is this guy?", Goku asked pointing at the dark-haired. "Oh, he's a friend of mine.", Trunks said then Bulma popped up from between us, "Hey, there! What's your name?", she asked but the boy didn't bother answering her and kept silent.

"Leave him alone, Bulma. If he wanted us to know his name, he could've told us without asking.", I said and saw a smile of relief on the dark-haired's face. I know it's rude not to introduce one's self, but he's a friend of Trunks' and that alone is more than enough to trust him.

Anyway, both of them seemed to have something to tell us, "So, Trunks, what brought you here from the future? Moreover, with this young man here.", asked Cell. Actually, he spoke everyone's minds. I mean, Trunks wouldn't just use the time machine and come here for fun. It must be an extreme emergency that brought him here.

"We came to warn you from a dangerous enemy."

"More dangerous than Cell?", Vegeta asked mockingly and I threw a death glare at him. This was serious, and he was just throwing sarcasm about my husband!

"Father! This is an urgent matter! There's no time for joking around!", thank you, Trunks. You spoke my mind. Anyway, Vegeta didn't like the way Trunks said that and frowned at him, "Don't you dare yell at me, boy!", he shouted making Trunks step back in fear. 'Really, Vegeta? Sometimes, you prove that you're a big jerk!', I thought then the dark-haired lost his temper and spoke up angrily, "Well, we can yell at you all we want! Because being the mighty prince of all Saiyans isn't gonna help you against that monster!" Woah. Honestly, he freaked me out, not just Vegeta and the others.

I put myself together and walked towards the two young men, "Trunks, what kind of threat are we facing this time?", I asked and Trunks looked at his friend, who nodded to him then said: "His name is Exe, a demonic bio android made of pure darkness. And he was made by a wicked scientist. I believe you're familiar with the names Towa and Mira?"