Our Wedding

Cell's pov:
Two weeks of preparation were worth waiting; as the promised day came. Everything was perfectly done: The roses, the dancing floor, the guests, the cake, and the Maverick Hunters were so kind to let us do the wedding in the Hunter Base. Everything was perfect except for one thing; I was going to wear a suit!

And believe me when I say that I gave the guys a hard time when they were trying to get it on me. "Oh, come on, Cell. It'll look good on you.", Goku said as he and the three of Krillin, Yamcha and Vegeta were chasing after me.

"No way, Goku! I'm not wearing that suit!"

"You imbecile! You're going to ruin your own wedding! And for your information, this suit is called a tuxedo!", Vegeta shouted while he was trying to catch me.

"I don't care what it's called! The important thing is that I will not wear it!", I shouted back at him. Then, the four of them jumped at me and forced the damn suit on me!

It was a black tuxedo with green stripes on the jacket and the pants alike, a green waistcoat cut in a "V" shape, and a purple shirt with a green necktie. Oh, I forgot to mention the purple handkerchief in the jacket's chestpocket.

"See? It wasn't that bad. We made a hole in the back to help your wings get in. So? How do you feel?", Goku asked.

"It turns out to be okay. But there's something that bothers me.", I said and they looked at me with puzzled faces. "This tie is killing me! Did you have to make it this tight, Vegeta?!", I shouted and they fell down from shock then jumped on their feet when my best man, Logan, came in.

(Note: Iroka invited all her friends from every dimension she went to. So yeah, Logan is Wolverine.😋)

"Cell. What's taking you so long, bub?", he said then looked at me for a couple of minutes and smiled at me.

"Woah. You look really hot with this tux. You know that?"

"For your first question, we were having a hard time helping him wearing it.", Vegeta said.

"As for the second question, yes, I know I look hot with the tux, Logan. I just don't like the tie. It's too tight!", I said while trying to loosen it. 'Damnit, Vegeta! Why did you make it that tight?!', I cursed in my mind.

Logan chuckled a little, "It must be Mr. Saiyan prince's doing. Here, let me help you with it.", he said then walked towards me and loosened the tie a little, "There you go. Feeling better?", I let out a sigh of relief; for I felt like I was unable to breathe.

"Thanks, Logan. I really appreciate it."

"Hey, you chose me to be your best man, it's my job to help you. Now, let's go, you guys. The guests are waiting.", he said and we all went to the meeting room, where everyone were sitting and looking  at me. Each group of them greeted me when passed next to it. Then, I stood in my place in front of Seraphimon, since he was the one who wanted to marry us, and looked at Iroka's friends.

Honestly, I was imprissed by the fact that my sweet princess had this much of friends who care about her.

Speaking of her, I wonder how her preparation is going.

Iroka's pov:
In my whole life, I was never happier than today. We're finally getting married. My life is just getting better.

"Done. You look really beautiful, Iroka.", Gold Heart said as she put the flower tiara with the white tail on my head.

(I'm no good at describing dresses, so look at the picture below)