Pregnancy

Iroka's pov:
It's been a year since our wedding -I already turned twenty-. Cell and I were happy together.

By the way, I've got pregnant. Every weekend, I would go to the Hunter Base to see Lifesaver. Last month, he told me that I'm pregnant with not one, but two babies! I have twins in my womb! This feels fantastic!

Well, I didn't tell my husband yet. In fact, I want to keep it a surprise. I only told Bulma, Chichi and 16 about it. And they promised me not to tell anyone about it.

"Just a little thing I must tell you, labor pains are the worst.", Bulma said, and I giggled a little. "It's okay, Bulma. The little ones worth enduring some pain.", I said and put my hand on my stomach.

"I'm sure the babies would be beautiful."

"Why, thank you, 16.", I said with a smile. That's when Goku, Vegeta and Cell landed in front of us.

"Hey there, babe. How are you today?", Cell asked, and I smiled at him then said: "Hi, darling. Don't worry, I feel perfect."

At that moment, Bulma stood up, "Since you guys are here, I'm going to do a picnic for the three of our families tomorrow. Of course I invited Krillin and the others. So it would be a great one.", she said and we were happy to hear about the picnic.

Well, I'm pretty sure Goku was thinking about the food, but it doesn't matter; because that's how Goku thinks most of the time. Anyway, we all went back to our houses.

At night, I was in bed thinking about the twins in my womb. Will they be two boys or two girls, or a boy and a girl? Will they look like me or like Cell?

While I was lost in my thoughts, I felt Cell's lips on my neck. I startled and looked behind to see my husband smiling at me. "It's not wrong for me to kiss my wife, is it?", he asked. I smiled at him then put my head on the pillow, as he wrapped his strong arms around me. "If we're going to have children, and it was a girl, I'm sure she will be sweet and tough just like her mother.", he said and I smiled to myself then snuggled closer to him until my back was against his chest.

"And if it was a boy, he'd be strong and handsome like his father.", I said then we went to sleep.