Introducing... Your Doom! part 2 (Z-fighters vs Cell.exe and heartless)

Third person's pov:
"This is insane! He looks just like Cell!", Krillin yelled and the demonic bio android smirked, "Noa, Trunks. It's a delight to see you again, boys. I'm surprised that you didn't tell them the whole story.", he said while looking at the two young warriors.

'That bastard!', Noa thought with raging fire in his eyes. He wanted to destroy that bloody demon here and now, but he couldn't let Cell and the others see his transformation. "My full name is Cell.exe. The alien demon scientist Towa created me from the darkness in Cell's heart. With that, I was as strong as Cell, even stronger. I tested my power on the weak people of Earth, destroying a city after city until I found Cell, who tried to act so heroic and attacked me but ended up in ashes because of my power.", Exe said, enjoying every single word he was telling.

The Z-fighters were shocked of all this, while Noa was growing angrier as the demonic bio android continued speaking:
Cell.exe😈: Then, a woman got in my way and tried to be just as heroic, but she only got herself killed. After that, I continued destroying everything and everyone in my way, but Noa and Trunks got in my way as well. That's when I summoned the dark side to take them down. However, there was that nasty girl who tried to destroy it by energy explosion, but she ended up dying in front of them. The look of desperation on their faces... It was priceless!(laughs hysterically)

Krillin😨: Oh, man. Guys, this guy is absolutely crazy.

Cell.exe: Why, thank you. I just told you how I killed Noa's family one by one, and I made him watch it. Well... I might just do it again!(laughs again)

Gohan😡: You monster!

Goku😡: You'll pay for that!
Exe doesn't care about their threats and keeps laughing like a lunatic.

Noa's pov:
This heartless beast! I can't forgive him for killing the ones I loved!

I looked at him in anger as I was remembering everything he had done to me. Mom, Dad, Cadance, they were all gone! And that's because of him! "Promise me to avenge our family, Noa. You are the only one who can stop him.", I remembered my sister's last words then shouted as loud as I can: "ENOUGH!"

I powered up and charged at him, but he grabbed my arm and pushed me so hard I crushed into a building and fell to the ground. Then, everything went black.

Cell's pov:
Okay, now that does it! This thing is crazier than I thought! "Get ready, everyone!", I yelled and everyone prepared themselves to fight. "Oh, come on. This is no fair. You're seventeen on one, so I'll raise the odds on my side.", he said with a devilish smile then summoned another army of heartless, that began attacking us.

"You coward! Stop hiding behind your minions and fight me like a man!", I yelled, and in only a second, he was in front of me. "With pleasure.", he said then kicked me in the guts really hard that made me fall to my knees.

"Cell!", everyone shouted as I held my stomach in pain and looked up. My friends were fighting the heartless, and Exe was looking at me with contempt in his eyes. "Pathetic. I thought that you'd be stronger in this timeline, but you disappointed me.", he said then kicked me again. I tried to stand up, but he stepped on my head to keep me down. I tried to get him off, but he used his other foot and stepped on my hand. And that really hurt!

Noa's pov:
I regained consciousness and rubbed the back of my neck. "Aaaaah!", I heard someone crying out of pain, so I quickly stood up and looked at the direction of the voice.

I saw Trunks, the Protectors and the Z-fighters battling with heartless, and moved my vision down to see Exe stepping on...him! My eyes widened in fear as I saw the scenario repeating before my eyes again. No! I won't let this monster take him from me again!