Mistakes (1)

>Seamus POV<

'Dude! I fucking hate you!' I yell as James kills me in Minecraft. 'I love you too Sea.' He says sarcastically as he smirks.

He runs back to spawn with all of my stuff and kills me again. 'WHAT THE FUCK!'

He kills me again and again and fucking again. 'I MOTHERFUCKING HATE YOU!!!!' I got up and ran upstairs.

James paused the recording and came upstairs and to my room. 'Damn Seamus you suck at minecraft.' he said.

'Shut up.' I said. 'You don't need to be a bitch about it' I glared at him. 'Quit it, or else' I threatened.

'Or else what? What're you going do? Punish me?' I bit my lip. I always did kind of like James a little more than just a friend.

I decided to go for it. 'Yes.' I pushed him against the wall. I stared him dead in the eyes as he bit his lip. 'Wh-what are you d-doing Seamus?' He stumbled on his words.

I licked my lips as I pulled myself closer to him. He moaned a little bit as I nibbled his ear. 'S-Seamus' he said as I breathed on his neck.

I kissed his neck. 'Seamus!' He yelled. He pushed me off of him as I hit my head on my night side table. I rubbed my head as I felt a little bump forming and some blood on my hand.

'I-I'm sorry James.' I whimpered. 'Seamus! I didn't mean to.' He said apologetically. I turned away from him.

I sighed. James turned me over and kissed my cheek gently, just before going back down the stairs