Drop it (12)

Seamus' POV

Why couldn't he just leave me alone?? Was it really that hard? There was a completely acceptable movie right in front of his face but yet he chooses to bother me and try and convince me to forgive him. This must be news to James but I was never going to let him back in. At least not anytime soon.

I would punch him if I had the nerve, "Seamus, please talk to me" "Seamus, c'mon you're my best friend" "Seamus, buddy... forgive me" I balled up my fists around my jacket's sleeves as I snapped my head to look at him. "James, will you kindly shut the fuck up?" I whispered, seeing as I wasn't going to make a scene and join him in his petty persuasion.

No one but probably me, James, and Jordan could hear what I said and Jordan leaned down from the row of seats above and let out a soft sigh. "You two-" He started, "What is going on?"

James began and I already could tell how much shit he was going to be spewing.  "Seamus won't talk to me, Jordan. He's mad because I acted like I din't know him around my girlfriend because she doesn't like when I hand out with other people" "Bull shit" I said and Jordan rolled his eyes. "How do you expect to tell her that you work with several others in the office?"

"That's the thing. I don't. And she won't know." James said. With every word James said, my anger grew and he was only making it worse for himself. How could he be such an idiot? I wanted to forgive him, I honestly really did but how could I forgive someone who hurt my feelings?