Here We Are (10)

[wOt 100+ votes you guys are awesome.]

Seamus' POV

The car ride let alone was unbearable, what with James breathing on my neck the whole time trying to apologize. I told him it was no use but he didn't care much on the matter of my disapproval.

Like usual, Jordan hummed along as Spencer recorded him and is in the back seat. It was probably obvious how upset or standoffish I was. I looked disinterested as leaned back in the seat, James talking away to me.

Occasionally spencer would ask me something and I would give a short answer, trying to tell him I wasn't in the mood to really be making a video.

James and Spencer bugging me combined was too much and I'm surprised I didn't burst with anger as both of them babbled on about things I wasn't listening to.

Neither of them noticed my annoyance in them and it was horrible. Finally Spencer asked, "Something wrong, Seamus?" I shot my glare towards him and my stare was cold.

"Woah." He said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window again. "We're here" Jordan said as he pulled the cat to a park. "You look so hostile" James laughed.

"Shut up" I said and Spencer smiled. Soon everyone hopped out of the car and the camera was automatically in my face. "Stop it" I hissed but he wouldn't stop.

I would make him