Hey (3)

It would mean the world to me if you guys check out my new PewdieCry book. Thanks for all the support on the book btdubs.

>Seamus' POV<

Mid-hug, Aleks and Eddie walked in with some bags. 'Uh- hey guys.' Aleks said. 'Hey, What's up?' I said, pulling away from James' hug.

James sighed as he went back to his game. 'We just picked up some more breakfast foods.' Eddie said.

'That's good' I replied. I looked over to James who glanced over to me. I smiled as his cheeks grew pinkish.

I chuckled a bit and watched him play his game.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

James played his game for another 3 hours! It was now about 8. We shared a room, which was fine by me. We slept in the same bed because Jordan felt it unnecessary to buy another when we could share one.

It had been a long day and my head still hurt, so I leaned over to James and kissed his cheek. He blushed as I said, 'I'm tired James. I'm going to go to bed.'

He smiled and put away the controller and said, 'I'll go aswell.' He grabbed my hand as I ran upstairs.

I stripped to my boxers and placed my PJ pants on my legs. (A/N sounds weird but meh)

He blushed madly as I crawled in our shared bed. He laughed as he did the same, but keeping his shirt on.

He curled up next to me and turned me over. Before he said anything I blurted quietly, 'I like you James.' I shut my eyes tightly as his lips connected with mine.

I blushed as he turned me back over and laced his arms around my waist.