Prologue

Sandra POV:
Dream.

"Sandra,Sandra, Princess Sandra...Help Us...! Sandra, Sandra.".

End of the dream.

"Sandra! Sandra wake up!". I sit up and saw my little sister, Sam. "It breakfast! Come out or your meat are cold. I rub my eyes to adjust my surroundings. I went to the small lake and wash my face. As I finished washing my face, I went to my family and sit together. "Here your food honey.". I smile to my Mom. "Thank you Mom.". I just eat my breakfast while thinking my dream. This happen for 10 times. Suddenly, the elder woman, where this woman  can tell your future and fortune came to me. "Sandra, dear. The time has come to you.". "What is it Nainai?". (NaiNai means Grandma or Elder). "You been chosen.".

"But Why?". She just walked straight to her igloo while saying the same word. "Sandra is the PRINCESS.". It repeat almost everyday. My dad went to her and consult her. "Look, Sandra is not gonna do this!". "But, dear. She-". "No! But!". Suddenly, my body boiled in anger and confront my father. "Father! How do you that to NaiNai! You should respect to her!". "She annoying, Sandra! Just leave her!". "But-, what if it is real?". "No! If I see you with that woman again, no food for you!". I choke on tears and ran to the igloo. I know there something wrong with me. I need to to know what it is. I will try to get With NaiNai even though it takes a cost.