Chapter 6: Apologize

White POV:
I saw my mate sleeping from exhausted, her mind still in the mode of battle, her wolf take over and take all of her strength and mind to use the powerful command. I was so stupid for slapping here and treat her badly. I should trust her, and I can feel the mate bond. Oh Goddess, PLEASE LET HER LIVE! I cry and I take her hands to mine.

2 days later...

Sandra POV:
I wake with a warm feeling, I tilt my head beside me and there I saw my mate. I get up. He must be exchausted for taking care of me. Great! Now he feel like he been told to babysit me. I look at him with heartbroken. I take the blanket and cover him and give him a kiss on his forehead.

I went out from the window, I try to sneak out from the Spring Princess's village and find a lake. I love the lake, it feels relax. I sit down and sing my lullaby. "Um, what are you doing here?". I was shock and saw my mate standing behind me. I quickly stand up and look down on the ground. "Nothing, I just- wan-t to see the lake.". I quickly walk away from him but his hands wrap my wrist. I was shocked but warm into his hug. He lay his head on my hair. "I-um, I-um sorry for treating you like that. I just can't let go that past! Please forgive my action!". I look at him and hug him. "I'll forgive you.". He smile. "I want to talk about my past.". I nod and we sat beside the lake.

"I was a coward and weak, all the guards even my parents look down at me. I was so angry, but my sister does not the same as them, she love me, play with me, and not looking down at me. I was so happy but I have a jealousy inside. But we made a promise, she promise me that she will be the stronger and protect me, while me, I promise to be stronger too and protect this land."

"One day, I saw a girl. I though she was my mate, but instead she lied to me and she wants me because she wants the throne but thankfully my sister was beside me and help, because she the ruler.". I was so angry when I saw that girl cheat and play at me. Thats why, I dont want a mate.". He look at me and feel ashamed.

I hug him. "Don't worry, I forgive you already!". I smile and he kiss my cheek. I was so happy my mate love me! We're on our way to Spring Land and I saw Mistress Helen and Spring Princess there, they hug me. "I thought you were died out there after the king do to you!". I hug them back tightly. "I'll be okay, it is my duty to save our world!". Mistress Helen smile and look at the map. "Where we go next?". She look at me with worry. "We're going to the Dark Land where they are scourge in there, it was hard to make a deal with them even though they respect the Ice Princess." Mistress voice was scared toned. "We will continue this journey, we must  save the world.".

The Spring Princess came and hug me. "Before you go, take my lion as your guard. He will protect you at all cost.". I look at the lion and it bow down. "I'll promise to protect your precious lion with my life.".

We wave at the Spring Land, and we continue our journey. They all bow down at me and as well as me. Now, our journey continues to Dark LAND!