Chapter 2: Acceptance

Sandra POV:
I wake up and quickly went to the water to see my symbol. I saw my symbol at my neck. "Sandra! Breakfast is ready!". My father came to me but I quickly hide my symbol with my clothes. "Sandra, breakfast time.". "Yes, father.". I follow him from behind and sit in circle with my family. "Where is NaiNai?". My whole family looked down. "What's wrong?". "Um, Sandra, um-". "Tell me Daddy!". "She's not here and we though she dead.". My heart sinks and tears flow from my eyes. I ran went to the mountain. "SANDRA!". My father shouted me from behind. "NAINAI! WHERE ARE YOU!". I continue to shout from the mountain and try to find her everywhere.

I saw a figure cover with big strong wind of snow. "NaiNai?". There he and his gangs reveal themselves with a smirk. "Well, It is a little girl lose in this miserable snow.". He laugh. "What do you want?". My body trembles from fear. "We want to have fun!". When they try to launched at me, suddenly a white wolf came in front of me. "Run!". "But-?". "Just run!". He order me while growl at me. I quickly run and hide behind the cave. From behind the cave, I saw he fighting with the man earlier. The men shift into their wolf. They fight until blood came out from their body. I saw the white wolf injured on his left paws. A large wolf from behind him launched at him and attack him. 

"NO!". I quickly run in front him. "What are you doing! You be killed!". "I won't leave you dying!". "Well, what we have here, a heroine trying to save her boyfriend!". They laugh. "Listen here Princess, I will take him out and take you with us and united with our king!". They laugh. "Who is your king?!". "No Telling sweety!". They launched at me but I quickly shut my eyes off. I open my eyes slowly and I saw a barrier, protecting me and the white wolf. "You are the Ice Princess!!". They all shivered in fear! "What we are waiting for! Attack the princess!". They all attack me but my barrier hold them. Suddenly, the large wolf throw a big stone at the barrier and the barrier vanished. They all surrounded me and the white wolf. I shut my eyes, but my body seem overflow with flower. 

My sense, My mind lose in everywhere as there are someone controlled me. My body shift into a large white wolf, and had crown on my head. I look at them and growl and let out the word "OBEY!". They all cry and bow down to me. I went to them and they all shivered in fear. "Please don't kill us! Please!". Suddenly, my sense came back to me and I saw them crying. "Please don't disturb this land anymore. Now, Go! Before I changed my mind.". They all ran away. Suddenly, my body weak and my vision became blur. Before I close my eyes, I saw the white wolf came to me and the others.". 

................................................................................................................................................................

Dreams...

I look around and I saw My NaiNai from afar. NaiNai open her hands to signal me to come and hug her. "Oh, NaiNai! Where are you!? I been looking for you everywhere!". My tears overflow. "My Child, I am here in the spirit World where peace is!". "Suddenly, I saw a woman came in here. It was the Ice Princess. She looked like a mother. I hug her. "Your Highness, I can't control this wolf not even your power!". "My child, everything takes time. You'll be guide by your mate!". "Who is my mate?". "The white wolf which I sent to protect you.". "You mean that white wolf earlier?". They nod. Suddenly, I saw her tears flow from her cheek. "What wrong?". "My mate died in the hands of the devil king!". "Please take care of him, he is my little brother! Here, take this necklace and give it to him.". I nod. "You must be strong and start your journey and find Mistress Helen! She will teach you!". "But, I don't know where to start!". "The symbol will guide you!". Suddenly, the voice fades away.

End Dreams...

I wake up and I saw my mother beside me. "Sandra? Are you okay honey!?". I nods. "I am okay, Mom.". My father came in with worry face. "Thank GOD! You're okay!". He hug me tightly. "Dad, there are something I need to tell you.". I reveal my symbol. "NO! YOU NOT GOING TO DEFEAT THE KING!". "But, Dad! If I don't defeat him, our village will be suffered in starvation, and dead!". "Please Dad! Please! The Ice Princess told me to do this! I want to saved this world! I want to saved all of you even it cost my life!". I kneel down. My father sobbed and hug me. "But-, I can't leave you all alone!". "I am with her!". Suddenly, a man came with his white hair and look fair, I can smell his lovable smell. "How should I trust you.". My dad came in front of him.

"Cause, she is my mate, my life!". They all gasped but my mom was excited and happy for him. My dad let out a hand and shake with him. "Please take care of her and she always stubborn.". "Dad!". I quickly cover my face. "Hey! You! The man look at me, just go rest by tomorrow, we start our journey to the west.". I nod but something that make my heart sinks when he treat me cold. He went out and sit with my dad talking.

I lay down on the bed. "Honey, just go to sleep okay?". I nod. My mom kissed me while my siblings went outside played. I closed my eyes and let out all the negative think.