Chapter 8: Training 1

Sandra POV
"Hey, wake up!" I groan and I saw my mate making annoying face. I quickly get up and bow my head. "I'm sorry!" He sigh. "Don't worry, make sure you'll get ready.". I nod and quickly went to the shower and wear something comfortable. I quickly went outside and I saw my mate talking with the Scourge. I went near to him. "Come on, they prepared a place for us to train.". I follow behind my mate and saw my guardian, I mean the lion been trained with others. I look at them with horror. "I am scared.". My mate look at me with angry face.

"If you want to fight, this is how they train. I already told you, that I will fight!" I look at him and wanted to argue that if I won't accept it and let him fight, it is the same. Gosh! Why do I have this kind of mate?! My lion came to me and hug me. "Aww, so how is your training, big boy?" He hug and lick me. The Scourge came to me. "Your guardian is strong and will fit into battle." I smile and he pass me. "Come on, let's train you!". My mate called me and we went inside the battle field. "First of all, run this field in 10 round.". I just followed. I want to push harder even though my heartbeat try to stop me from running. "Sandra! Come on!". I look at my mate and my vision became blurry but I try to focus. I run and run until my mate stop me. "Go and drink some water.". I drink 2 bottle and try to catch my breath.

I stand up and try to breath some oxygen but instead I just smell a corpse. "Sandra! Come on!". My mate shout at me and I went inside the battle field. My mate wanted to fight me without using my wolf and power because it might take my life.

We fight and fight, even though my mate treat me like one of the king's enemy. I try to be more patient when he spit out that hurt my hearts. "Are you an idiot?". That makes me mad and I launched him and growl. "Well done, now get some rest, tommorow my aunt is the one who train you.". I nod and went to our room and shower. After I done, I went out from the shower and saw my mate already asleep. Yeah, he still put a barrier between us. I went outside and saw an old lady scourge knit something. I went her and she just smile even though she is a scourge but she beautiful. "Hello, child!". "Hello? Um-". "Oh, Just call me Nanny!". Suddenly, a guy came with a mad face. "Hey! Old hag! Could you do faster!?". The guy pour his beer unto nanny and that makes me stand. "What the hell are you doing that?! Are you insane? You have not show some respect to the elder!". "Who are you supposed to be stupid girl?". They laugh and my power of command came out that makes my eyes turn blue. "OBEY!". They all bow to me include nanny. Suddenly, I feel light-headed but I manage to stand. They ran away from me. "Your the Princess!". I smile. "It is not nice to treat Nanny like that, I hate it when they not show some respect!". She laugh. "Thats okay, child, here take this.". She give me a necklace that looks like emerald green but light up.

 She give me a necklace that looks like emerald green but light up

"Thank You Nanny!". She smiled and I say good night to her. I look at the emerald and it makes me feel stronger. I went to bed and I take my mate's hands and sleep with it. It makes me feel calm. I close my eyes and let the darkness take over it.