Chapter 5: Save The Nature!

White POV:
How stupid is that girl running from me! "Why do you do that to her! She's your mate for fuck sake!". My Aunt and the princess blame me for what I did. I just want to protect her. I already searching but still no luck. "You such an idiot for talking like that!" My wolf blame me for what I did is wrong. I shouldn't slap and say to her like that. My wolf wants to be with her as well as I am. Since, she beside me, she make me feel calm and relax. "So, what we do?". "We find her by tommorow!". I went to the tent, her scent still strong in this tent. "Just be strong, Sandra.".

Sandra POV:
I woke up and find the lake to clean myself suddenly I been captured in he net. There I saw many troops surrounded me. "We got the princess!". They all overjoyed. "Let get back to the camp and give her to the king!". Oh My Goddess! I saw them carrying the animals in the cage. Ahh, so they here to collect magic from animal. I just remain calm because I want to save them.

As we reach their camp, I been put in the cage which the cage was hanging on a tree, there I saw animal whimper and crying. I feel sorry for them, and I try my best to save them. "Your Majesty! We brought the princess!". The king came and smirk, he is alright but part of me did not want to get attention from his looks. "Hello Milady, I am the king as well you know the soon to be king in this world after I snatched you away.". I growl. "If you want me, just let go the animal now!". They all playing scared. "Ohh, the princess is trying to be heroine!". "Do you know what happen how the previous princess die?". My eyes went shocked. He came to me and whisper. "I burn her alive!". He laugh and my mind stop and my eyes went wide. "Guards! Take a look after her, if she do one step, burn her!". Oh,great, now I been babysit by the guards. The guards wink at me for attention. Ice princess, give me some ideas!

White POV:
We went to the forest and try to find a clue or trail of my mate. Somehow, my heart sinks and in pain as there someone hurt my mate. Suddenly, a fairy came to the Spring Princess. The princess's eyes went big and shocked. "What is it?". "It is about The Princess.". "What happen to her!". "She been kidnapped by the evil king.". "Tell the fairy to lead the way!". We follow the fairy while I shift into mine as well as Mistress Helen, Spring Princess ride her trusted guard, the lion! "Please, Sandra! Hold on!".

Sandra POV:
I think I have an idea but It is not good one! "Hey handsome, can I um- going for pee in the forest.". He look at me. "No! Just pee in there.". "Please.". He turned to me and I wink. "I will be yours today!". I take his hand and put on my breast. He smirks and open the cage. He follow me to the forest but I quickly summon my weapon and kill him. I hide the body. "Hey Finn! Are you done looking the princess peeing!". I strike him with my weapon. I quickly went to other cages where they keep the animals.

Some of them feel lose. "I will get you out of here but first help me distracted them like making noise.". They all nods and they start playing panicked. The guards came with a wood to hit them but just in time I kill the guards. I open up all the cages but as I open them all and the animals escape, there is a knife at my neck. I instructed them to run as fast as they could. "Well, we have naughty girl here!".

He force me to turned to him, and he quickly give me a kiss! I slap him. "Your not my mate!". His eyes became pitch black and he slap me. I shift my wolf and get ready for an attack.

White POV:
As we reach the camp, I saw my mate been kissed and slap. My eyes went pitch black, I get up and I want to kick him but my aunt calm me just a little bit. "White! YOU NEED TO BE PATIENCE!". "HOW SUPPOSED I GONNA BE PATIENCE IF THEY DO THAT TO MY MATE!". "So, now you feel the bond right?". "I um- shit!". She got me there, I feel bad towards my mate.

I saw the animal from a far been chased by the guards. The Spring Princess order  the strongest animal to save them while I and Mistress Helen went closer to their camp. I saw Sandra been tie by a guards. There I saw the king get near to her and inject something into her. Now, thats make me furious!

Sandra POV:
"Here some of the gifts from me, My Love!". He smirk and feel something sharp inside me. "You'll be dead if you use to much power or getting depressed.". "Oh, I almost forgot, you can use your wolf but there a limit, if not your dead!". He laughes and make my heart fear.

I hear the tents shouted, like they been surrounded, there is someone coming, someone that my heart calm and relax, it is my mate. "Sandra, are you okay?! What did they do to you!". He cut the tie, and hug me. I love his warm.

"Come on,lets get outta here!". I nod and follow him as we get out from the tent, the Spring Princess and the animals surround the troops and the  king. "This is the end!". The king smirks but quickly been snatched away by a big eagle and fly away fron there. I shift my wolf and let out my command "Bow!". They all bow to me and I order the animals to kill them and they do as I say.

When I shift back, my vision became blur and I faint as I hear my names been called.