Chapter 1: The Truth

Sandra POV:
I woke up in the middle of night and I saw my family had already asleep. I went outside and find Nainai. There I saw her went to the mountain and I just follow her while not to get caught by my father. At the reach of the top mountain, I went into the thick bushes while peeping at my NaiNai. I saw her waving her wand with the help of blue orbs like diamonds around her. Suddenly, a blue light, like aqua came around this top of the mountain. "Dear, I know you in there. Come out.". I am in the condition of shock. I stand up and giggles. "NaiNai, how do you know I am here?". "The Spirit Of the Wolf tell me". "Okay.. So, where is this Spirit Wolf?". "They around you.". "But, I can't see them.". "Look at your body.". I look at my body and I saw blue orbs around me. I giggle. "They all like me.". NaiNai laugh.

"Nainai, you know what about me right?". She turn around. "I can't tell you, your father never allow me.". "Please, NaiNai I need to know!". She sigh. "We were on the west, attack by evil. Your father is a werewolf while your mother is human. So, in the middle of the fight, you were still a baby and your mom trying to protect you while there are two other guards trusted by your father. Suddenly, a big white wolf came with a throne, and a symbol of wolf on its neck with blue color. The white wolf and its minions came. I saw your body shining with blue orbs. They came and rescue your father and our villager.". "So, where are they now?".

"Some of the rumor say they already die but I don't believe it.". "As we done the fight, the white wolf came to you and you laugh and your body shine. "Is this your daughter?". The white wolf talk. "Yes.". "She have to be ready when she is 18 years old". My father confronted her. "What wrong to her?". " She will replace me and lead this World to defeat the evil.". "No! I CAN'T ALLOW HER!". "Honey, just listen-.". "I had enough! Get out of here!". They nod and bow their heads. The white wolf with a throne came to me. "Give this throne to her when she is 18 years old.". I nod and bow. "Please, get her ready before I came to her and she will replaced me.". I nods. "Yes,".

"That is why I need to tell you this.". I nods and sigh. "Why she wants me? They are many girls out there capable of something! I just not the right girl.". I use my soft tone. "I chose you because I know your the one can save.". I looked behind and I saw beaitiful white wolf with a symbol just like NaiNai's story. The white wolf came to me. "I am the Ice Princess.". She shift into her human form with blue orbs around her. She look beautiful with her gown. "But, why?". "Because I know you doing something great.". "If you ready, I'll come again.". "Please wait..". "Is there any consequences if I replaced you?". She sigh and turn around. "Yes, my dear.". "Sacrifice, Love and all things are in your consequences.". "I accept to replace you.". She was shocked. "Are you not afraid to die? Are you sure you want to sacrifice yourself?". NaiNai came to me. "Don't child, your father will not allow-.". "Nainai, I am okay, I know that evil came because I was the next generation for this and I know I will lead this wolf and I can make us strong!". The princess smile. She came to me and meditate and all her symbol, came to me.

After done, I fainted. "Sleep, tommorow there will a journey for you. I love you, child.". The voice slowly became fade and closes my eyes in the pit of darkness.