Chapter 7: Dark Land

Sandra POV:
After a 3 days of walking, we past the desert for like 3 days and still not found the Dark Land. We camp on the big rock where it looks like a cave. Suddenly, I saw a shining things that make me want to take a look. I went there, it was so hot. After I reach there, I dig out a few sand. I saw a lever.

I try to reach out when my mate came with a Alpha Tone. "Don't you ever touch that thing.". I look at him but instead I pull the lever and all of us there fall inside the hole. "I told you don't touch and you touch it.". My mate look at me with annoyed face. We land on the water. When I get out of the water, suddenly an army surrounded us with their spear. My mate get near to me and protect me.

The giant Scourge pass the army and look at us. "What are you doing in this Dark Land?". Mistress Helen came in front of me. "We want to pass through this Dark Land and went the Evil King!". They all laugh. "You are so coward and your little body maybe or might be squashed by them.". They laugh and that makes me boil in anger.

I use my power command and let out the word 'OBEY'. They all shock and scared. "Who are you, your eyes are blue!". I feel weak after that, damn! The injection still inside of me! My mate came and support me and speak. "She is the next Ice Princess! She will be the great ruler!". They all chattered as they don't believe it. "We'll take you to our king and see what he want you to do!".

They take us, but I still can walk even though the injection make me weak. "Are you okay?". My mate lick my face and I nod and smile. When we inside the land, it was so dark but they are using the green light. There I saw the king still eating with his maids.

The giant scourge or we just say the captain came in front and bow as well as the others including us. "My Lord! We have a company here, they say this girl is the Ice Princess.". The army took me with forces and that make my mate angry than before. "HURT HER, AND I HURT YOU TWICE MORE!". I look at him and smile and he relax little although he still have his worry side.

I came in front and bow at the king. "Are you truly the Ice Princess?". I nod. "Yes,my Lord.". "Well, I can't believe you now cause the Ice Princess we know is already death by the hands of the king. For that, we will launched a battle between myself, a few armies and my captain.". My mate came in front.

"I don't want her to fight! Let me fight!". "Ahh, so you're her mate!". "Guard! PUT THEM IN JAIL AND WE LAUNCHED THE BATTLE!". I look at them with worry face. "NO! DON'T PUT THEM, I WILL FIGHT!". The king stop the guard. "Very well, now you have a two days of training and rest for the battle. MAIDS! Take them to their room and give them food!".

The maid came to me and we went to the room. My mate and I shared room while Mistress Helen and my guard, the lion on the other side of the room.
"Why the fuck you accept the fight!? You can't even know how!". I lean on his back and snift his body. "You can teach me?". He look at me. "I will but I will be hard on you.". I nod. "Alright!". I was so excited.

"Now, rest up!". I went to the bed with his arms around me, we cuddle on the bed until I feel asleep with his open arms. The darknees cover my eyes.