Chapter 3: White,My Mate

Sandra POV:

"Sister! Sister! Wake up! Your Matey here need you to wake up!". I rub my eyes. "Hey, get ready! Don't be late.". I saw my mate standing in front of me and I just nod. Ouch! Don't get angry so easily! I get up and my mom already packed my small bag. "Honey, please be careful.". I nod. "I will Mom, I will survive and come back here alive.". I went outside and I saw my dad. "Sandra, I um-". I hug my dad. "Dad, I promise I will come back here.". My dad came to my mate. "Please take care of her!". He nod. As we begin our journey, I wave to my big family, villager a goodbye. My father was a chief in that place.

As we walked, a silent awkward strike us. We are climbing the mountain, We swim, we use our wolf to jump on any obstacle and even we use our wolf to run. As the night strike, we camp out. My mate use one tent as we shared. "I don't want to sleep with you.". "I am here to protect you silly!". I look at his cold face with anger. I just eat my fish where my mate catch one or two. "What is your name?". He did not answered. My heart sinks and I know he don't like me. "My name is White.". "Um-.". I take out the necklace which the Princess gave it to me. "Here, this is your sister's necklace, she wants me to give to you.". He looked at the necklace and he throw it away. "Why did you throw away! That is your sister's!". "Listen, if I don't want that necklace, just don't force me. His eyes went pitch black that my heart sinks even more and hurt. I nod and went to the tent by myself. "I done eating.", I use my soft tone before my tears overflow.

My tears just flow and flow thinking my mate didn't like me and love me like my mom and dad. I use my small blanket to cover my face and sleep while sobbing but didn't let out sound. I just sleep, while letting things go. Maybe he hard time, or didn't want to have a mate. I sleep let things go and try to let my mind peace.

White POV:

I saw my mate went inside the tent. My heart sinks just because I made my mate upset. I don't want that necklace because it bring bad memories for me and my sister. My sister protected me and I don't like anyone to protected me because I know they look at me like a weak and coward that's why I hate my sister. But the part of me wants me to accept that gift, I went inside the tent and I saw my mate sleeping while tears flow but I know she asleep. I wipe her tears with my index finger. "Is she crying because of me treating her bad?". Suddenly, My Wolf, Gabriel scolds me. "How dare you take out your cold attitude to our mate!". "She's not perfect!". "NOT PERFECT YOU SAID!?". I blocked my wolf, I don't want to listen him, I sleep beside her but I put some barrier between us. I want to hug her but I don't want it, she will cheated on me if I love her too much just like my mate in the past.

I sleep on the pillow and let the tiredness overcome my body and eyes.