My Kidnappers (Chapter 6)

Adriane's POV                

        "What the hell?!" I screamed as I was attacked from behind. A bag went over my head and my hands were put in what felt like rope. I began to thrash and scream but the bag must've been poisoned with something in it because I lost consciousness. As my head lolled back, I felt someone picking me up to carry me.

        When I woke, I was met by my mouth duct-taped shut and my hands handcuffed to the handle on the inside car door. I didn't feel the chemical carrying bag on my head so I began to thrash but quivered in fear as a hand grabbed me, holding me firmly. "If you struggle, it'll hurt worse." A gruff voice commanded. I moved myself in a position where I could easily give my kidnapper a crotch kick and their grip tightened. I went for it and heard a shriek; high pitched and painful sounding. I realized I had my eyes closed the entire time but slightly relaxed as I opened my eyes to someone curled in a ball next to me, mumbling. "You fucking whore!" he shouted and I jumped, tears spilling over my eyes and down my cheeks in utter fear. My lip quivered and I shrank away from him, the others in the front seat catching in the corner of my eye.

                I shrieked again as someone pushed the bag over my head. I thrashed until my body gave up and my unconscious deadweight fell to the floor of the van.

        The second time I woke up, I was in a bed. I went to sit up but my hands were handcuffed to the headboard. I thrashed around, kicking off the sheets and began to scream as loud as I could, tears threatening to start back up again. I sobbed and thrashed without luck, my voice going hoarse and body going limp from exhaustion. I continued to thrash and noticed the skin on my wrists was pretty much gone, a bloody mess everywhere. The door opened and I froze, horrified of what they'd do. My body refused to move and my throat wasn't going to be used, but I began to attempt to get away. "S-stop!" I yelled hoarsely as my kidnapper went to inspect my wrists. They sighed and their voice was deep but reassuring as they grabbed my shoulder.

"If I unlock these, you're going to have to let me keep hold of you so the lads don't go crazy." All I could do was stare.

"I can't move." I choked out.

My wrists hurt.

He chuckled, "You put up quite a fight there."

All I could do is give him an icy glare. He unlocked my handcuffs and picked me up gently. "What the-?" I began but couldn't finish.

Who was this?

I studied my half kidnapper/half rescuer and swallowed the best I could with my damaged throat and vocal chords.

He was super attractive.

This isn't fair.

        He had brown, curly hair and shockingly determined green eyes. He was wearing an old, faded navy Rolling Stones shirt with what I guess was sweatpants. His voice was somewhat deep and compassionate, his face cheeky and I could see dimples as he clenched his jaw. Even though this hot guy was carrying me and had practically saved me, he kinda kidnapped me.

        I wasn't prepared for the bright light that had came out of nowhere. I cowered and shut my eyes tight, hearing voices. I strained my ears to listen, but the voices were hushed and I could make out about three or four. I felt the warmth of another body pressed against mine leave and felt the cushiony softness of what was a couch or bed. I didn't dare open my eyes. "Curls.." I heard what sounded like the voice I was spoken to with at the very beginning of this, the one I kicked in the crotch. It was a bit Irish, as well as it sounding like he hadn't had anything to drink in days and sounded scratchy. I opened my eyes just enough to see who it was.

My heart stopped.

'Damn it.'  Of course this one was hot too.

        This one had blonde hair with what looked like brown mixed in. His eyes were a sparkling deep blue and his teeth were, seriously, perfect. Smooth skin, baby faced and less built than who I guessed was 'Curls'. I finally opened my eyes, giving the best glare I could. Unfortunately, my gaze was softened by the fricken' hot guys surrounding me. None had looked down at me.. Yet. I finally paid attention to the heated discussion I had missed out when I was telling myself to run.

"What Whisky?"

"Why is she, um, free?"

A new voice.. Deeper and quieter. "Shut it you two, we're gonna be found by Luke and his gang..."

"Shut yourself, Bradford."

'Bradford..?' I thought to myself. 'Who the hell is Bradford..?'

I heard a sigh, "Whatever Niall."

His face went red with anger, "How many times have we all warned you not to use our real names around," he pointed at me, still glaring at the mysterious Bradford guy, "her."

I could seriously feel the tension.

        Still trying to see who 'Bradford' was, I wiggled. Unfortunately I was spotted by "Curls" and yanked upward off the couch, giving a weak cry of surprise. My voice hurt, but I stood wobbly and spoke, my voice only a hoarse whisper. "W-Who are you..?" I heard a snicker and I turned my head slightly to see who. God damnit.

        What met my eyes first: Brown. Big and brown and deep and beautiful. I held the gaze and it took all my might to not drop my mouth open. Extremely intimidating, yet had a gentle look in those gorgeous doe eyes that I hadn't stopped staring at. He took a step forward, his biceps bigger than anyone's I've seen so far. His chin and some of his face was studded with facial hair, short enough but not too long. I noticed a peculiar tattoo with... 'One.. Two.. Three.. Four.' I counted four arrows pointed towards his wrists. Once I had regained my mind, I turned back to the circle of kidnappers.

                                                       ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁