If Looks Could Kill (Chapter 7)

Why hello!
Just wondering how you felt the story was coming along.
I think it's good.
But that's just my opinion.
Does anybody have any tips or things you'd like to see in the upcoming chapter? :)

Once I get enough reads, I'll start shoutouts ;)

So sit back and relax with some nice popcorn or whatever.
Maybe Oreos.
Maybe ramen noodles.
But hey, try to enjoy the story!

3...
2..
1.

Adriane's POV

        When I finally regained consciousness, the immediate thing that I felt was pain. My head was pounding and I, once again, was surrounded by four masculine men. As I focused and reached to cradle my wracking cranium, I found my hands were bound by rope. 'At least it's not handcuffs again,' I thought to myself, finding the temptation of eavesdropping getting to me. Instead of trying to get away, I found myself leaning forward to listen.

"Zayn, we can't have any chances. She's seen too much."

"No, Niall. I don't like it. I don't like the way she struggles."

"You're too soft." Niall spat, turning his head towards Harry and Liam.

"Harry, Liam, explain to him again why we need her."

"Well.. Uh.." Harry shifted his weight onto his other foot, avoiding eye contact. "Zayn knows, Niall."

        By this time, I was insanely curious about this. Of course I was furious, of course I needed a plan to escape, but this Zayn guy got it. 'He can be my ticket out.' I thought, cringing at my pounding skull. I shifted ever so slightly to my right, yelping at the sudden sharp pain that had exploded into my pointer finger. Knowing I had erupted in sound from the small prick of my finger, I felt four pairs of eyes look directly at me, my face turning a brilliant shade of dark pink. "G'd evening, Adriane." I heard Niall speak, his lips twisting up into  a dark grin. I cowered under the hostile stare and tone of his voice. I swallowed and managed to choke out, "Why am I here? What did I do to deserve this?" My voice came out a hoarse whisper, my attention snapping to Zayn and Liam, who's eyes had softened with grief.

        I didn't understand how I caught onto their names so fast, but it was pretty easy. Niall was the asshole, the ring leader. His piercing blue eyes and dirty blonde hair gave his look the final finish. His posture seemed to hint you wouldn't want to mess with him and, honestly, I wouldn't ever want to. Harry was the second in command. His tousled, long, dark curls and emerald eyes couldn't have matched his personality any better. Rough looking, but beautiful and caring all at the same time. Harry was the one who confused me the most. Liam was the kind of guy who looked like a murderer but like a teddy bear at the same time. His deep brown eyes and facial features made him look like some sort of construction worker or something. His biceps were probably bigger than my face and he was another one of the boys that I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alleyway.

Then there was... Zayn.

        Black hair and tan skin, eyes that could melt a glacier. He was obviously the most sensitive of the group and was actually my favorite so far. Considering I've been kidnapped and pushed to every fucking possibility mankind has ever known. Then there was Liam. Personality and looks, clashed. He seemed shy and unwilling but his posture, deep brown eyes, and light stubble told otherwise.

If looks could kill, these boys would be murderous.