My Kidnappers; (Chapter 6.5)

Adriane's POV

So... Where did I leave off?

Oh yes.

I saw the brown eyed, brown haired hottie.

Mhhm.... Ah well.

Back to the story.

        Nobody had hurt me... yet. But I was met by two guys smiling evilly and Bradford on another chair. I hadn't gotten a good glimpse at him but I really hoped that wasn't the case.

"Where's William?" I heard the blue-eyed Niall ask. (Yes, I'm applying his name.)

Curls shrugged, "Dunno. Told me he was going out on a run."

        Tattoo macho-man spoke up.. The one with the gorgeous brown eyes. Yeah, well, he didn't really speak. It was more of a snicker. I began to move, making an attempt to get up and run.

         A heads up, when you use all your energy on screaming and thrashing, you're not gonna make it far. Fortunately for me, nobody caught me as I wobbled and fell to the floor. I heard laughter and... wait.

What.

        I felt two hands on my sides lift me up. I turned to look at where I had somewhat sprang up from and counted 'One... Two. Three...' I wasn't being lifted up by Curly or Macho and definitely not Niall. These hands were... I don't even know. Reassuring possibly. My eyes immediately squeezed closed, refusing to even acknowledge the new guy. 'Well maybe I can look........' I thought, but quickly declined my foolish thought. I was cradled in someone's lap which made my eyes want to open but I didn't know what to do but I began thinking. 'Was this Bradford?' Damn it was so hard to keep my eyes closed. You know what? You only live once...

        My eyes opened slowly and swallowed the lump forming. Hazel eyes peered back at me and my breath nearly caught in my throat. Stubble surrounded a small smile and his skin tone matched everything. I let my eyes wander to his hair, glossy yet soft looking and thrown up, literally, with some remains of what looked like a light brown or something. He had a mysterious look to him, and his dark eyes mesmerized me. "Wh-" I choked out. Hazel eyes met my dark brown and I suddenly felt his hand reach just behind my shoulder. I felt him squeeze, and suddenly, everything went dark.