before we begin

Hello groovy people of the internet, my name's Liv and i don't have a friend to say the second part of that so let's just move on.

A while ago I wrote a phanfiction called Mastery, and if you're here from that then welcome and i love you and i hope this is just as good as the first book.

If, however, you're not from Mastery, you have two options.

1) Embrace your inner phangirl and go read Mastery so you have some background info,

Or 2) Read this quick explanation of the universe and go into the book knowing what's happening.

If you chose 2, here you go. DON'T READ THIS NEXT BIT IF YOU PLAN ON READING MASTERY, BECAUSE IT HAS SPOILERZ

Sixteen years ago, scientists discovered that giving babies a drug called Leva would make them instantly able to do whatever they wanted, perfectly. Everyone was given this drug, and they were named Masters, because they had 'mastered' everything possible. People who hadn't been given the drug were called Non-Masters, and this was all people over the age of 16, plus Dan Howell, who had an unfortunate reaction to it and he never became a Master.

In Mastery, Phil meets Dan and invents something he calls an Inability (you'll get an explanation later), and this results in Dan teaching Phil piano, and then later PHAN PHAN PHAN.

And I think that's all you need? I might update this later if I've forgotten anything, but I think it's alright.

Enjoy!