TD- 10

WITH WINGS

She woke up the next day hugging a pillow and Aga is not beside her anymore. She blinked a few times and the first thing she remembered was how Aga asked her the question last night.

She knows that he was waiting for her answer but she just buried her face on his chest and went into deep slumber. She just couldn't give him an answer yet. She is unsure of what she feels and that she doesn't know if Aga means what he says. She is also not ready to risk her heart again because the last time she did, she had to suffer and endure the pain of a heartbreak.

After her morning prayer, she opened her eyes again only to be greeted by Aga who was leaning on the wall, his hands are in his pocket, "Good morning."

He was only wearing a simple plain shirt paired with a khaki short but he still looks undeniably handsome.

She smiled back at him and replied, "Good morning. Ang aga mo yatang nagising?"

"Nope," he shook his head, "You woke up late. It's 7 in the morning already. Dapat 6 nandoon na tayo, eh."

Her eyes squinted and when she looked at the mini clock beside their table, her palm instantly met her forehead, "Holy sht."

Aga watched her as she quickly stood up and took her things to take a bath, "Bakit hindi mo 'ko ginising?"

"Kasi ang sarap ng tulog mo. Ayaw naman kitang gisingin. Don't worry, babes, I informed Mr. Ecleo naman. Pumayag naman siya. We could just ask for the minutes, I'm sure they'll have one."

"Kahit na," she retorted, "Nakakahiya."

"It's okay, babes. Tulog ka pa."

She glared at him and playfully rolled her eyes, "Bwisit ka."

Instead of teasing her, he only stared at her and scanned her face while he smiles widely. Lea finds it sweet but awkward at the same time.

"Stop smiling, you idiot," she bantered.

"Why would you stop me from staring at you? Eh, sa maganda ka, eh."

Lea's eyes squinted and she walked towards him to touch his neck, "Are you okay? 'Di ka naman mainit. May masakit ba sa'yo?"

"What?"

"Wala ka namang lagnat," she eyed him, "Anong meron?"

He only chuckled and pulled her close to him to lock her in a tight hug. Lea found it sweet. She got used to Aga being spontaneous and pulling her closer whenever he likes to, to hug her or kiss her forehead. He does this most of the time. Nothing is new. But what she felt during the tight hug was brand new. It felt something else. She felt sincerity and love.

"Sige na," he uttered, "Ligo ka na. I'll be here. Hintayin na kita."

She smiled at him and entered the bathroom whilst Aga sat on the bed to watch the television.

She was about to remove her clothes when she felt something sticky down there and then she remembered that she is supposed to have her period this week.

Damn.

A soft cuss went out of her mouth as she tried to recall if she brought extra pads with her. And another one, a much louder one went out as she confirmed that she didn't bring extra pads.