TD- 71

As she opened her eyes, a pair of handsome eyes were already staring at her. She smiled and cupped his cheek. "Good morning."

He smiled and held her waist, "I was just wondering. How did I get here?"

She gave him a questioning look.

"Im a lost angel and you are my heaven." he answered and kissed her. "Good morning."

She stared at him, caressing his cheek.

"Don't think about it, babes." he told her as if he was able to read her mind. "I'll be fine."

"Babes, I d--"

"My mind will forget you but my heart will never do." he assured, "Mahal kita."

Lea loves to hear Mahal Kita rather than I love you. She thinks and feels it's more sincere to hear the tagalog one.

She smiled, "Mahal din kita, Aga."

He smiled, pulled her closer and kissed her neck, "Get up. We'll go somewhere."

"Ha? Saan? Teka lang, si Gale. Isasam--"

"Si Gale, kasama na nina mommy. It's Saturday today, remember? We'll spend the whole day together." he answered and kissed her neck again.

"Tara na pala." she told him and stopped him from kissing her neck.

"Tara na nga."

She giggled and pinched his nose, "Tara na nga, 'di ba?"

"Kaya nga!" he smirked.

"Oh, ano pang ginagawa mo?"

"We have the whole day together, babes. We'll start the day now."

She bit her lips and traced his nose down to his lips using her finger, "I think--"

"That's a good idea."

--

"Saan ba kasi tayo pupunta?" she asked for the nth time.

He smiled and focused his eyes on the road. "Babes, konti na lang. We'll get there."

"Kanina mo pa sinasabi sa akin 'yan."

"Kanina mo na rin tinanong 'yon sa akin, eh." he answered and laughed.

"Ikaw, Aga--"

"Babes."

She smiled and fixed her blindfold. "Okay, babes."

"Don't call me Aga anymore, babes. I always want to hear you calling me 'babes'. Okay?"

She nodded, "Okay."

He took her hand and intertwined it with his, "What do you see?"

"I always see you." she answered and smiled.

"I know that already. Babes, what do you see?"

"Malamang, wala. Ikaw kaya ang piringan ko diyan?!"

"Ganyan din ako kapag wala ka sa buhay ko." he told her and kissed the back of her hand, sweetly.

"You know what? Your pick-up lines are gasgas but I don't know. It still has a big impact. Siguro it's how you deliver it, 'no?" she giggled.

"You know what? My wife is conyo but she's cute."

"Mahal mo naman ako."

"Hindi kita mahal." he hit the brake.

She was taken aback, "Ha?"

"Mahal na mahal kita."

After an hour, they reached their destination. He guided her as she went out of the car.