TD- 50

She woke up with Aga planting soft kisses on her neck. She opened her eyes and playfully slapped him.

"Taran--"

"Good morning." he greeted her and kissed her lips. "Ganda mo talaga."

She weakly smiled. "What's good in the morning?"

"This." he looked at her and hugged her. "I missed this."

"Well, I didn't." she says.

He smirked, "Yeah? Says your naked body."

She gulped when she realized everything that has happened last night. She looked at her body, which has only a comforter covering it. She weakly smiled, "Damn."

"Why?" he asked and caressed her cheek.

"Angelo. Aga, si Angelo."

He kissed her again, "Babes, I won't ask you to choose. I'll let your heart decide. And whatever decision you may have, I'm fine with it."

"Dawn is right. I'm cheating."

"Hindi ka ba masaya?" he asked.

"Ags, I'm happy but this is wrong. This is so wrong."

He went on top of her and kissed her collarbone where her henna is placed, "Okay, let's make it right."

--

It was already 10 in the morning when they decided to get up. Their friends are already busy with stuff around the resort.

They decided to let Aga get out first and after a moment, she went out of her room.

She saw them gathering in one of the cottages and she approached them with a wide smile on her face.

"Oh, buti nagising ka pa. Akala ko hindi ka na magigising. Ano, 'teh? Hindi ka na nagbreakfast. Diretso tanghalian ka na." Vice joked.

She laughed and sat beside him. "Sorry, antokyo-tokyo ang lola mo."

"Bakit ka napuyat? Sinong namuyat sa'yo?"

She smiled and shook her head, "Grabe."

Dawn looked at her and tapped her lap.

"Bakit?" she asked.

Dawn just raised her eyebrow and looked away.

After a moment, Aga followed.

"Oh, isa ka pa. Ano ba? Kayong dalawa ba ang nagpuyatan kagabi at pareho kayong late nagising?"

Aga shook his head and smiled, "You like jumping into conclusions, Vice, 'no?"

"Yeah, I love jumping." he says which made them laugh.

"You want to eat, Lea?" Aga asked her.

She looked at him and smiled, "Yeah."

"Sige, I'll get food. Wait lang."

"Kami, Ags, ayaw mo kami kuhanan ng pagkain?" Vina asked him.

"Kumain na kayo, eh. Kami, hindi pa." he answered and made his way to the function hall where food is served.

Some of them decided to take a dip. Dawn, Lea and Vice were left in the cottage.

Dawn held Lea's chin, "Look at me, Lea." she tells.

"What?"

She moved the collar of her blouse to the side exposing her neck. "What are these red marks on your neck?"

She gulped.

Vice looked at her neck and noticed that there were marks. "Ay, hoy! Oo nga."

She removed Dawn's hand and fixed her blouse, "W-wala, those are insect bites."