TD- 65

"Okay, mommy, breathe and push."

She was holding Aga's hand tightly and did what she was told. Her knuckles are turning white, an indication that she is tightly gripping Aga's hand. Sweat all over her face.

Aga on the other hand couldn't tell what he was feeling. There was excitement, happiness and the pain he feels for his wife.

"Nurse, please, hold her legs and help her. Alright, Lea," her OB tells her, "Malapit na. One last push."

"Aah!"

And for a moment, both of them heard a cry from a baby. Aga smiled and kissed Lea's forehead, "You did it, babes."

"Baby girl. 9:05 am. June 18."

She closed her eyes and smiled, "Congrats, daddy."

"Daddy, do you want to cut the cord?" the doctor asked him.

He smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I would love to."

He was smiling while cutting the cord. He is now seeing their first born baby girl. Who seems to be healthy and strong.

He looks at Lea who was already sleeping in tiredness. He smiled and took a photo of her and posted it on his facebook account with a caption:

Congrats to you, too, Mommy.

--

As soon as she was transferred to her private room, her friends came to see her as well as their parents.

"She's still sleeping." he informed them.

"How's the baby?" her mom asked him.

"She's..." he smiles, "The cutest baby I've ever seen."

"Next to Lea. Okay." Richard stated which made them laugh.

He smiled again and held Lea's hand, "Ang sarap sa feeling."

"Masarap sa feeling pero mahirap maging tatay, Aga. You have to work 24/7 for the baby." his dad reminded him.

"Don't stress Lea out. I'm sure na more than you, mas mapapagod 'yan."

He smiled again, "I will, dad. I will."

After a moment, Lea's awake already. Though still tired, she smiled upon seeing the people inside her room.

"Congratulations!" they all greeted her.

She thanked them and smiled as she held back Aga's hands.

"Alam niyo," Vice started off, "Excited na ako sa next baby niyo!"

Lea glared at him, "Tumigil ka nga, Vice."

"Bawal ma-excite?"

Aga looked at her and gave her a meaningful look, "Oo nga naman kasi, babes. Nakakaexcite."

She playfully slapped Aga's side, "Ikaw na lang kaya manganak?!"

"Ang bigat ng kamay mo! Parang 'di ka nanganak! You should be tired," Aga complained.

They laughed and told stories, too. Lea, telling them her experience and Dawn reporting about her company's status.

A nurse then knocked on her door, bring with her their cute baby girl.

Her eyes automatically sparkled upon seeing the baby.

"Here's your baby girl," she tells and handed her to Lea's arms.

She couldn't take her smile off her face. There was an overwhelming joy when she got to carry her baby. Aga held her little hand.

"Call me whenever, ma'am." the nurse told them and went out of her room.