TD- 36

Disclaimer: Chapter contains profanity. Read responsibly and at your own risk.

"Gago ka lang kasi." Richard told him. "Anong tingin mo sa tao? Ginusto niya? Tingin mo, niloko ka niya? Pre, nagka-amnesia siya."

He drank again, "Kasalanan ko ba kung nasaktan ako no'ng nalaman ko?"

"Nasaktan ka lang dapat. Hindi mo na siya dapat sinaktan pabalik. Hindi mo na siya dapat pinagtulakan palayo. Lea doesn't deserve that." Martin answered.

"I'm with Bea." he stated.

"Who's Bea?" Gary asked them. "Pare, I don't know who that Bea is. I just got home you know."

"Half sister ni Lea." Richard answered and took his shot.

"The f*ck, Aga?! Kapatid ni Lea?!" Gary asked in disbelief. "Baliw ka ba?! Eh, ikaw pala dapat ang pinagtutulakan palayo, eh!"

"I met Bea even before I met Lea and--"

"So? Eh, ano naman kung nauna mong nakilala si Bea kaysa kay Lea?"

"May nangyari na sa amin." he stated.

His friends around the table threw him a look.

"Kailan?"

"That night when Lea told me about her pregnancy and it happened again the next morning."

Gary put his glass on top of the table, "Ay, sira pala 'tong kaibigan ninyo, eh. Gago nga?"

"Because I thought that would ease the pain."

"Nagrereklamo ka na kayo ni Lea, hindi niyo nagawa 'yong bagay na 'yon tapos ikaw pala 'tong siraulo na gagawin sa iba 'yon."

"Pagbibigyan ka pa sana namin doon sa parteng lasing ka, eh. Pero naulit kamo no'ng umaga? Aba, hibang ka na."

"Bea is one hell of a hot girl."

"Ipa-check up niyo nga 'tong kaibigan niyo." suggested Martin. "He's crazy."

They were lecturing Aga when Richard's phone beeped, indicating a text from his girlfriend, Dawn. He cursed upon reading the message.

"Oh, bakit?" Martin asked him.

"Susunduin ko sina Dawn."

"Why all of a sudden?"

"Nasa ospital sina Lea. She lost her baby."

Aga stood up, "Sasama ako."

"Hindi ka makakatulong doon, Aga." Richard told him and left the bar.

--

It has been a week since she lost her baby. She's almost giving up her life.

What should you feel when you lost two of the most significant persons in your life in a month? She lost Aga, and now she lost her little one.

She had been staying inside her room for a week, not talking to anyone. Even her mom. She feels like no once could and would understand what she feels.

Damn it. Do I deserve this? What did I do wrong?

Mark and Ellaine were detained already. She has no news about Aga. And she preferred not to know anything about him. He is just a part of her past. That should be buried in the past.

She's blaming Mark, Ellaine and Aga. Yes, Aga.

Perhaps, this is what their destiny is.

Ang alin? Ang mawalan ng minamahal? Ang iwanan? Ang pagtulakan palayo?