TD- 42

"Narinig niyo na ba ang balita?" Vice asked out loud enough for all the employees on that floor to hear.

Aga and Lea, who are no holding each other's hand looked at him.

"What is it, Vice?" Dawn asked him.

"Balita ko, may nagkabalikan, eh. Kakapasok lang nila, magka-holding hands pa." he teased.

The two looked at each other and smiled. Lea placed her palm on Aga's chest and winked at them, "Dinaan ako sa Disyembre, mga bes." she says.

"So, kayo na nga talaga?"

Aga showed them their intertwined hands and smiled, "Yes. Again."

The employees shouted in joy and some even clapped their hands.

"Harot niyo talaga. Okay, guys, work na. Wala tayong mapapala sa dalawang 'yan." Vice told them and went to his table to work. The others laughed and started working as well.

The lovebirds however, entered Lea's office.

"Okay ka na dito, babes?" he asked her.

"Sa tabi mo, oo." she answered and smiled at him.

"Huwag kang ganyan, babes. Baka hindi na ako pumunta sa office."

"Landi mo lang kamo." she tells him. "Alis na."

"Mamimiss mo ako."

"Sabi nino?"

"Ng puso mo." he answered.

"Bye. Ingat ka sa pagmamaneho, ha?" she reminded him. "I'll see you later."

"See you later, my love. I love you." he tells her and kissed her forehead.

"Okay."

He then gave her a peck on the lips and smiled at her, "Okay rin. Pakasal tayo sa Disyembre!"

--

Unlike before, they're now taking their relationship a little bit lighter but in a very matured way. They both know now how to manage their time and how to find time for each other.

Aga just got home at 11 pm, very unusual time for Lea. Usually, he reaches her unit at 9 in the evening.

She looks at him and saw that the first two buttons of his polo were unclasped.

"What happened to you?" she asked him.

He went to her and kissed her, "Did you eat dinner already?"

Her forehead wrinkled when she smelled his breath, "Did you drink?"

"Konti lang. Sina Paulo kasi. They went to my office." he explained and sat beside her. "How's my babes?"

"Hindi ka man lang nag-text." she says. "Kanina pa ako naghihintay sa'yo, nakikipag-inuman ka lang pala."

He encircled his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. "Sorry, babes." he says and planted subtle kisses on her shoulder up to her neck.

"Go and change your clothes and let's sleep."

"Bakit mainit ata ulo ng misis ko?" he asked and held her hand.

"Pagod ako."

"Alam ko kung paano mawawala pagod mo." he told her. She looked at him and her eyes squinted. She knows what he's going to do.

He took her hair brush and held it. He was about to sing when Lea took away the brush, "Mas mapapagod ako sa balak mong gawin."

He giggled and pinched her cheeks, "Huwag ka nang magalit. Minsan lang naman kami magkita-kita nina Paulo. Guess what, babes, he's getting married." he says.

Eh Disyembre, tayo na sunod.

She looked at him and smiled, "Eh, 'di congrats kamo."

He pulled her through her waist and stared at her, "Tayo kaya? Kailan tayo magpapakasal?" he asked.

"Nagpropose ka na ba?" she asked him back.

"Kailangan pa ba ng proposal, babes? Are you not willing to marry me?"

She smirked at him, "Lasing ka na nga. Tara na, let's sleep."

"Who says we're going to sleep?" he told her and pulled her closer.

"Tignan mo nga, amoy alak ka."

"Hindi mo na ako mahal kasi lasing ako?" he asked her and frowned.

"Ang arte mo kapag lasing ka." she pulled him up to her bedroom. "Enter the bathroom and change your clothes. I'll make coffee for you."

He pulled her to her bed and made her sit on his lap, sniffing her shoulder, "Bango naman."

"Kasi naligo ako." she reasoned out and giggled. She slapped him when she felt that he bit the base of her neck.

"Sorry, you're irresistable." he told her and kissed her on her lips. "Mahal kita."

She stood up and took clothes from her cabinet. "Maligo ka na so we can have a rest."

"Sabay tayo?" he asked her and smirked.

She smirked and winked at him, "Naligo na ako."

He pulled her again, "Problema ba 'yon? Eh 'di maligo ulit."

--

"Babes, wake up." he told her and poked her nose.

She groaned, "5 minutes more."

He kissed her nose and hugged her. "Gising na. Baka ma-late tayo."

She smiled without opening her eyes, "Coming from you, ha?"

"May ka-meeting pa ako, babes."

"Sino?"

"Si Ms. Arceo, new investor. I have to make papansin and stuff. I can't be late."

"Her name sounds familiar." she says.

"Anak siya ni Mrs. Arceo, only child."

"Ah, yeah. We met before. Maganda 'yon, ah."

"Uh-huh." he agreed.

"Talagang nag-agree ka pa, ha! Sige, layas! Magsama kayong dalawa!" she told him and removed herself from his grip and stood up. "Baka ma-late ka. Kailangan mong magpa-impress."

He followed her and hugged her from behind, "Patapusin mo kasi ako. Maganda siya pero mas maganda ka."

"Maganda pa rin siya para sa'yo, na-aattract ka sa kanya, 'no?" she asked.

He chuckled for he feels she's jealous, "Sa'yo lang ako na-aattract, babes. Sa'yo lang ako naiinlove. Sa'yo lang ako, mahal."

She faced him and pinched his cheeks, "Talaga ba?"

"Talaga nga. Tignan mo. Girlfriend ko, singer na, dancer pa! Sayaw ka nga ulit, babes. Versace."

Her cheeks turned crimson red upon remembering that moment.

"Did you do that on purpose?" he asked.

"Yes. Did it work?" she answered and smiled.

"It did. It worked really well, babes." he told her and kissed her. "Sayawan mo nga ako no'n, babes."

She laughed and playfully slapped his side, "80th birthday mo ba?"

"Sana birthday ko araw-araw."

"Hopia pa more. Let's get ready."

"To Rumble?" he asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

She was about to speak when Aga claimed her lips. It was already turning into something and he already opened the door of the bathroom when they saw Elle inside.

"Nagdumi si Elle, babes. We have to clean this." Lea told him and broke the kiss.