TD- 49

With her head still aching, she stood up and fixed herself. Dawn texted her and told her that they're already waiting for her at the function hall to have a breakfast. She wore her floral romper paired with white sneakers.

Her phone buzzed again, this time, it was Angelo calling her. She smiled and answered the call.

"Good morning, my love. How's sleep?" Angelo greeted her.

She gulped. Angelo had no idea that she drunk hard last night that she couldn't almost walk properly. She wonders how she managed to get back to her room.

Dawn probably helped her out. "Yes, good morning, babe. Papunta ako sa Function Hall, we'll have a breakfast na. You?"

"Ito, namimiss ka." he sweetly told her.

She smiled again and went out of her room. "Sabi ko naman kasi sa'yo, umuwi ka na, eh."

"Kung pwede lang, baka sinundan na kita diyan."

She chuckled and walked towards the function hall with her hand in one of the pockets of her romper. "I miss you. Wala akong mayakap."

He sighed, "Ako rin and ba--"

Before he could even finish, she heard a voice on the other line telling that the shuttle is already there to pick them up going to the field.

"Oops." she tells.

"I have to go now, babe. I'll talk to you later, okay lang? Message me kapag free ka. Enjoy and say hi to them for me." he says, "And, I want you to remember one thing."

"Uh-huh? I love you, too." she sweetly replied. "Ingat ka diyan, okay?"

"You, too, my love. I can't wait to see you."

She smiled and bid a good bye. She ended the call and saw her friends waiting for her.

"Naks, sabay pa talagang nagpunta." Vice told her. She threw him a questioning look.

"Sino?" she asked. She turned around and saw Aga walking behind her with his hands on his pocket. Looking handsome with his simple get-up. "I didn't know he's behind me. I'm talking to Angelo." she showed them her phone.

"Okay, okay." Vina answered. "Masakit pa ba ulo mo? Grabe, ikaw yata 'yong may pinakamaraming nainom kagabi."

She raised her eyebrow, "Anong ako? Hindi, 'no." she answered.

Vice stood up and mimicked her voice, "No, I don't want to go back to my room. I'm staying here. Stop touching me. Don't hold me."

Her friends laughed and she just rolled her eyes at them, "Wala akong alam sa ginawa ko kagabi."

"Mukha ngang wala kang matandaan sa mga nangyari kagabi." Dawn answered.

"May dapat ba akong maalala?" she asked.

Her friends shook their heads and stood up to grab some food.

She looked at Aga and smiled at him.

"Your dress is too short." he tells and looked at her exposed legs.

"Bakit ka kasi nakatingin?" she asked and smirked.

"Bakit mo ba kasi pinapakita?"

"Bakit mo tinitignan?"

"Because it's getting my attention."

She rolled her eyes at him and started getting food as well.

There were moments where Lea would catch Aga glancing at her and everytime their eyes would meet, Aga would wink at her and she would just roll her eyes.