Chaptah 3

*1 week later*
Evan's Pov

"Evan go get ready!The limo is on the way!" My dad yelled from downstairs.

I walked to the walk in closet and wear this

(He change his hair color)

And walked downstairs.Tonight the boys and me are going to a dinner.Idk where.Just follow lol.

I walk in the car and sit between Aaron and Hayes.

"Hey hayes.Do u got a bae,or naw?" I asked him.

"Hey Cam,he got it now!"Nash exclaimed.They boys chuckled.

"Well,I found this girl at the park.Then we talked.i Think I might catch a feeling for her." He said and blushed.

"Awww,poobear got a cwuush!!" I said in a baby voice.Then the boys laughed and hayes look down blushing.

"Can I meet her buddy??"I asked him.

"First of all,guys please stahp an yes you can.Tomorrow I bring her here.She also a fan of you so..ya.."he explained.I smirked.

"Don't worry buddy.I won't steal your girl" I said.He nodded.

"Okay guys let's go eat" Nash said.

We walked out from the car and enter the restaurant.Luckily there us no fan there.We ordered and started eating.Then we left to home.

"Night buddies!!" I yelled as I run upstairs to my room.

"Night!"They yelled back.

I quickly change and lie on my bed and fall asleep.

*next morning*

I walked downstairs to see nobody there.Of course they sleeping it's 7 in the morning.I checked the fridge nothing there.i shrugged and walk to the door and open it.I take my shoes and go to nearest restaurant.I buy some food for the boys and walk back home.

I opened the door seeing worried expression from the guys.

"WHERE WERE YOU??!"Dad yelled.

"Chill,here your breakfast"I said and give the food to him.Then walked upstairs to get ready.I wear this outfit

I chill on my phone until it was 5 pm

I chill on my phone until it was 5 pm.I walked downstairs and towards the door but stopped by dad.

"Where are you going young man¿"he asked.

"To the park" I reply.

"Well be back before 7" i nodded and grabbed my skateboard.i walked out the door and to the park.

I start skating until 7 p.m so I start skating to my house.

"Your king is arrive"I said.

They bowed and laugh.

"So Hayes are your girl coming to dinner?" I asked hayes.

"Yup! But I not going to tell her that you are here.So go get ready and hide."I nodded and run upstairs.I wear this

I walked downstairs and wait in the living room with the others

I walked downstairs and wait in the living room with the others.Then the doorbell rings.I go upstairs and wait for a long minutes.

(Cameron's Pov)

The doorbell rings and Evan went upstairs.I opened the door and a girl at age 13 there.

"Come in.Hayes in there" I said.

"Thank you." She said and smiled.

"Dinner ready!"My mom yelled from the kitchen.We walked to the kitchen and sit on the stools.I see the girl looks like she want to meet someone.I know she want to see Evan.

"So,Hayes said that you a big fan of my son" I asked her.

"Well,first my name is Ellysa.And yes I'm a big fan of him.His eyes his hair.He perfect.!"she exclaimed the realise that she with the boys.Then she blushed.I chuckled.

"Let's eat!" Carter said.

"Okay.." Elly said.

"You wanna eat without me?"Evan said from behind her.

She turned around and screamed.

(Ellysa's Pov)

"You wanna eat without me?" I heard someone said from behind me.

I turned around and see Evan fucking DALLAS STANDING THERE.I started fangirling.The boys chuckled.

"C-can we t-take a p-photo"I suttered.He chuckled and said

"Of course"

"Hayes can you take a photo while I kiss his cheek?" I asked.

(Evan's Pov)

"Hayes can you take a photo while I kiss his cheek?" She asked hayes.

I looked at Hayes and he nodded.

"Of course El" he said frowned.

"1..2...3" hayes counted and take a pic she kissed my cheek.

"Now let's eat!"Dad said.

"Wait Elly can I ask you somethin alone?"I asked her.She nodded then follow me to the living room.

"Do you have a feeling for Hayes?" I asked again.

"Maybe..You know his eyes his hair.But I just wait him to make a move..So ya." She reply.I smiled.

"Let's go"

Yahoooo!! Chaptah 3!!How it's going??!!

Enjoy! Mwah!

~hailey

732 words