Chaptah 8

Cameron's Pov

It's been 5 hours.Evan still did not come home.We try to contact him but nothing.We wait for 1 hour then my phone ring.Their heads turn towards me.i picked up and said

"Hello?"

"Is this Mr.Dallas dad of Evan Dallas?" She said.I shocked and said

"Yes I am.What happen to him?!"

"He is in the hospital.A truck hit him hard.Please come to the hospital Frotto (make it lol) I will explain more." She explained.Shit.Again!

"GUYS!EVAN IS IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL! HE GOT HIT BY A TRUCK!LET'S GO NOW!" I yelled.All of them have wide eyes and I have tears come from my eyes.

We got in the car and drive as fast as I can.We arrive and I parked the car.I run towards the receptionist and asked

"Evan Dallas?"

"Sorry.He still in a surgery.But Dr.Nicole wil come in a few minutes.Please take a sit in the waiting room."She said.I nodded and go to the waiting room with the rest.

I sit down with tears rolled down my cheek.Hailey come and hugged me from my side.This is why I love her.She knew what I want.Hug and Alone.Then she go to talk to Vannesa (Matt's Gf).

A doctor walk in and said

"I'm Dr.Nicole.Well,About Evan.He hit his head pretty hard.He still in sleeping.He may have a memory loss"

"M-memory loss?" I said shocked and scared.What happened if he doesn't remember me.

"Yes.And don't worry he's okay.Have a broken left leg and right leg.Oh.He will remember soon." Dr.Nicole explained and give us sympathic smile.I smile weakly hoping he will remember me.

"Now you can go visit him" she said.We nodded and went to his room.

I walk in and sit on a chair next to him and hold his hand.

"Hey Evan! Please remember us!You are my greatest son I ever have." I said and chuckled.Soon,everyone fall asleep exept me and JackJ.Then,Evan's hand move.I shocked and said

"Evan!Guys Wake up!!"I said more to scream.The boys and girls wake up and run to Evan's bed.He looks scared and said

"Yes That's me.Why are you guys here? Who are you guys.?"

I LUV CLIFFHANGA!!@-@ WELL..How it is??MY BAE HAS MEMORY LOSS!!AHHHH!!LOL EVEN THOUGH I MAKE IT.WHATEV..WELL BYE!
MWAH!

     ~hailey

382 words