Chaptah 4

Evan's Pov

We walked to the kitchen and eat.I smiled big but hayes look at me with a red face.I shrugged it off and continued eating.

*after they eating*

Elly has left now I'm here alone with Hayes.The adult are going to a party downstreet.

Then Hayes said

"You know I like her right"

"Of course"

Then he started push me and pin me down.He started to punch me.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"I yelled.

"I like her and why did you smile when she said to you? And why did you walked in the kitchen smiling after that?!Oh maybe you like her too and ask her to be your girlfriend right?!" He yelled and punched me again.

I coughed blood.And Hayes left and came back with a chair.He throw it on the floor.I got scared and the chair ACCIDENTLY hit it on my head.Blood started pouring from my head.My vision got blurry.

"NO! I JUST ASKED HER WHAT IS HER FEELING FOR U! SHE SAID THAT YOU SHO *cough* SHOULD MAKE A MOVE!" That is the last word I said before I blacked out.

(Hayes' Pov)

What the heck did I do?! Shit!

"EVAN!EVAN WAKE UP!SHIT SORRY! I AM REALLY SORRY!PLEASE STAY WITH ME!"i screamed.

I take my phone and call hospital.

"911 what is your emergency?" Someone said.

"Please my friend need HELP!!The address is *********"

"Okay we will send an ambulance.Please calm down and search his pulse."

I searched his pulse.It's there but slow.I start panic then the ambulance arrive and take him in the ambulance.I get in and sit beside him.I call the guys but no one answered.Of course they drunk.We arrive and they put him in the emergency room.I waited in the waitin room.

*2 Hours Later*

A doctor came in and said

"Family of Evan Dallas?"

"I am HIS closest friend.His family is busy now" i said.

"I am Dr.Perrie.Right now,he is in coma.We don't know he will wake up or not.He lost a lot of blood.May I ask what happened?"

"Umm,Well there is a misunderstanding .Then a chair ACCIDENTLY hit his head.So..ya.."

"Well okay..Now you may visit him"I nodded. And walked to his room.

I sit down on the chair head in my hand.

(Cameron's Pov)

I woke up with a killer headache.I am in my room?.I go downstairs to see all the guys have a worry expression.Then I realise where is Evan and Hayes? SHIT.

"Guys where is Hayes and Evan?"I asked them.

"I don't know.We checked their room but nothing.That's why were worried."Nash said.I nodded and take my phone out of my pocket and dialled Evan's number.Nothing.So I called Hayes and he answered.

"H-hello?" He said

"Hey Hayes it's me Cameron.Why are you crying??Where are you??"

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU GUYS LAST NIGHT?!EVAN IS IN COMA! I CALLED YOU GUYS BUT NO ONE ANSWERED.!"

"W-what?E-evan in C-coma?" All their head turned towards me.

"Yes!I will explained later and hospital Near our house." he said then hung up.

"Cmon guys!Evan is in Coma!!" I yelled at the guys.We run towards our car and drove to the hospital.

I run to the receptionist and asked

"Evan Dallas?"

"Poor boy.Room 327." I nodded.and run towards his room with the guys follow me.

I stopped in front of his door and take a deep breath and open the door. tears come from my eyes.The guys look shocked.I see there my boy laying there peacefully with machines around him.Hayes sit beside him crying.

"H-hayes what h-happened to him?"I asked.

He looked down and said
"S-sorry..It's my fault he is in here.Wh-when you guys left.I said to him why he always smile when she talk to her.I think he asked her to be his girlfriend.But I was wrong.I throw a chair on the floor but it ACCIDENTLY hit his head hard.Then before he black out.H-he   Said that Elly has a feeling for me and I should make a move."

I hugged him and said

"Don't worry buddy we know that you like her.But atleast let he explained first before you hit him,Okay?"I told him.He nodded and burst out crying.

I suddenly start crying too.the boys trying to hold their tears.I can't blame it on Hayes.We know that he has anger issue.

Waaaa..Dramatic part.Lol.Naw evan in coma.Please enjoy and thanks for reading!
MWAH!

~hailey