Chaptah 1

Evan's Pov

"Evan! Wake up.Today is the adoption day!" Bella exclamied.

Bella is like my sister since she got put in here when she 3 years old.Now,She is 10 years old.

"Okay..." I walked slowly to my bathroom do whatever it takes.I know I never will be choose even though there's 2 family downstairs waiting.I'm a worthless.

I put this outfit

Then walked downstairs

"Morning Ms.Housword." I said to her.

"Morning Evan.Now go to the office for the adoption process." I nodded and walked to the office.

I knock the door and see 5 boys and a family in there sitting in the stool.

"Well,let's started it.This boys want a 12-14 years old so go line up".Mr. Brown,the manager of this orphanage said.I go line up and wait.

"And 9-11 go line up for the family" he continued.

Few minutes later

Now,it's my turn to interviews for the boys.I take a deep breath and try not to be nervous.

"Hey kid.My name is Cameron Dallas.What's your name?" He asked me smiling.

"My name is Evan R." I Reply and smiled back.

"What is your hobbies?"

"I love to playing guitar,basketball and football.I also sing,rapping and skate boarding."

"May I ask why is your name is Evan R?"

"I don't know my family name.They didn't tell me."

"Well,now it will be D for Dallas" he said smiling.

I thinking again and realise he is going to ADOPTED me and I screamed

"FINALLY! THANK YOU!THANK YOU FOR ADOPTED ME CAMERON!" jumping everywhere.

"Now I will sign some stuff" I nodded.

10 minutes later he come back and said

"C'mon let's pack." He said.We walked upstairs and pack.I only have 3 shirt,2 pants, a beanie and 2 pairs of shoes.So it's easy.

After we done packing I went to Bella's room.I open her door and see her packing.Her head turn towards me and said

"Hi Evan! I'm so exited!They adopted me!"

"Really?!Me too!!" I exclaimed.

We hugged.

"I love u!Don't forget me.Here keep this"

I said handed her a necklace with a music note.

"Thank u for taking care of me.." she said still hugging me.

"No probs sis.Remember take care of that necklace." I said as she pulled away from the hugged.She nodded and hug me again.I kiss her forehead.Then I heard 'awe'.I turned around and see the boys there.

"Well,I think this is goodbye.Hope to see you soon" I told Bella and smile.

I walked out from her room with the boys.I turned around for the last time and wave at her.She waved back and smile.

I walked downstairs and leave the orphanage.The boys bring my luggage into the trunks so I just sit in the backseat of the car waiting for them.

Then they enter the car and drove off.I keep smiling for the rest of the ride.

"So Evan,there is 5 more boys at the house and 1 of them is same age as u"The boy with bandanna said.

"Ummm,can u guys introduce first.I don't know you guys names."I said and they chuckled.

"Well as you know my name is Cameron.That is Taylor,Shawn,Aaron and Carter." Cameron told.I nodded and flashed them a smile.

Then the car stopped.I walk out from the car and my mouth hanging open to see the big house with a huge pool...(Picture above)

Chaptah oneeeee!!! HOW WAS IT?? I WROTE THIS ON 3 A.M LOL..WELL HOPE U ENJOY!
MWAH!

~hailey

592 words...