12

Evan's Pov

It's BELLA!!! I run towrds her and hug her tightly.I realeaae from the hug and asked

"How's life?"

"Great.And Happy Brithday Evan!"

"And what are you doing here? Where's your parents? Are they kind? Did they do something to you?"

"Shut up Ev.first I'm here because Cameron said to me that he want to suprise you.Second, they are here at their hotel.Third yep.Lastly no.They really nice." She answer all of it.I chuckle and grab her arm dragging her towards Cameron.

"Thanks dad.Best present ever." I said and hug him.

"No probs boy"

I give my number to Bella as her parents call her to meet them at starbucks.I said bye and hug her again.

///SKIP WHEN THEY AT HOTEL///

"Evan!!" Nash yelled.

"Yepp?" I asked.

"Get ready.We wanna go to pennyboarding around." He said and push Hayes in.Well he's my roommates.Sorry for not inform.

I wear :

Hayes wear :

Hayes wear :

"Leggooo!!" I yelled jump on Hayes' back

"Leggooo!!" I yelled jump on Hayes' back.He laughed and run until we reach to the lobby where the guys here.

"Hiyaa!" I said.

"C'mon." Matt said walk away.

"Waitt!! Starbucks first!!" I screamed.The boys laugh and nodded.

We skate to the starbucks buying everything we need.

Then we skate towards the lake.It's night so we can see te stars.It's beautiful like Chloe.Saying Chloe shit.I forgot to text her.

I sit down on the grass drinking my starbucks.How come I be so lucky? Maybe they do really care?

"Guys! I need to pee! Wait for me!" I yelled to them.

"Too much content!!" Taylor yelled back.I giggle and walk towards bathroom.

As I want to walk in the men's bathroom, a cloth has been put on my mouth then everything goes dark.

Sowwyy it's short..Welllllll..

Can you guess what's happening to Evan??

      -hailey

295 words