Chaptah 7

Evan's Pov

"Welcoming the blue eyed boys Nash and Hayes Grier!" Mahogany yelled.The screaming got louder.After the boys got up to the stage,they sit on the stools for the q&a section.

I just sit in the backstage playing my phone.Take a selfie etc.

Then I being lifted up by Matt.He bring me up to the stage and the screaming got louder.I laughes and said to Matt to put me down he obeyed and put me down on a stool between Cash.Then Shawn give me a mic and sit down.

"Hi Guyss!!"I said to the mic.The screaming got louder.Some said hi back or marry me.I laughed.

"Okay start with Taylor until Hayes" Nash said.We nodded.

(Well the sit : Taylor.Aaron.Matt.Shawn.Carter.jj.JackG.Cameron.Evan.Nash.Hayes.)

"The girl with a big pink banner with my name" Taylor said.

The girl stand up and walk on the stage and wink at me.I chuckled.

"Do you got a new bae?" She asked.

"Well no" Taylor said frowned.The crowd cheers.We laughed.

After the guys answered the fans questions now it's dad turn.

"The girl with a banner said I love the dallas" Cameron said.

"What happens when you stared adopted Evan.He's hot like you." She asked.We laughed and dad answered

"Well,he makes my life more happy.When he is in coma,my life turn upside down.But it's miracle." He smiled.I smiled big and chuckled at the end.

"Thank you Ev." He said to me.I smiled and nodded.The crowd and the boys aww.

"Now it's my turn.The girl with a Camawen Dawwas is bae" I said and smirked at Dad.

"Do you wanna a girlfriend? If yes fan or famous?" She asked.I smiled and blushed.

"Yeas and I want to date a fan." I answered and the crowd cheers.

*Meet and Greet*

Now it's meet and greet.I sit between Matt and Cameron.Then the security open the door and the girls started fill the line.

Then a group of beauiful girls come.(Evan see them beautiful but they have cake face.)^

"Hey Evan.You look hot.Wanna have fun in my room" one with blond hair said.I smirked.

"Actually no.Because my dad is really protective of me." I said frowned.

"Well call me if you can." She said and give me her number.Then walk away.

More fans come.Some were nice and some were bitch.

*After the meet and greet*

We walk to our room to change for dinner tonight at 7 p.m.Now it's 5 p.m.So I change and wear ...

My dad said someone is coming

My dad said someone is coming.So I just wait for it.I decide to text the girl I met at Magcon.

(TEXT) E- evan R-Reilyn

E - Hey Reilyn it's me Evan.Wanna hang out before my dinner?

R- Sure.meet me at the Starbucks in 5.

E- Kkay bye.

R- Bye.

(End)

I put on my shoes and said bye to my dad.I grabbed my penny board and skate to the starbucks.

I see her sitting there drinking a starbucks.I walked to her booth and sit down in front of her.

"Hey Reilyn"

"Hey Evan"

"So,Rei,I wanna tell you something important"

"What it is?"

"Umm..I think I like you.." I said quietly.

"Omg! Really? I LIKE YOU TOO!!" she exclaimed.I chuckled and said

"So,do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Of Course! Who doesn't?!" She reply.I smile big and lean down.Then we kissed for a minute before we break it gasping for air.

"Wanna go to our dinner?"

"Ya sure"

"Dress not to fancy and come to Hotel Dollins (make it) at 6 : 30.Room 155 .Get ready bye." I said to her and skate to our hotel.

Now it's time to go.Reilyn wear ...

We walked to the limo and get in

We walked to the limo and get in.I sit between Dad and Reilyn.All the guys glared at her.But I shrugged it off.

Then we arrive.I walked in hand in hand with Reilyn.No fans in there so we safe.Everyone take a seat and get comfortable.

"Evan can I talk to you for a minute?" JackG asked.I nodded and follow him outside.

"So what's up?" I said.

"Umm..It's about Reilyn.We sure you know we keep glared at her.But there is a reason."

"Yeah I keep wondering that"

"Well first, she is a bitch.Because she has been dated Carter but she was cheating at him with a dude.Then she goes to me.She still do the same.We always though that she change.But no."

"First,don't talk to my girl like that! And I believe she never do that!" I snapped.

"Whatever" he mumbled and walked inside.I follow him inside and see Railyn not there.

"Where is she?" I asked them.They pointed to a men's bathroom.Wth did she go in there.I walk towards it but before I opened it I hear a moaned.Shit.

I slowly open it not to make a noise.I see there Railyn with a guy fucking each other face.A tear started to fall from my eye.I coughed and their attention turn towards me.

"Evan! It's not what it's looks like!" She said lying.

"BULLSHIT! So it's true what Jack said to me.Fuck it!" I Yelled.

I stormed out of the bathroom and go to the guys booth.I take my board.(He bring it anywhere so ya..)

The guys tried to stop me but it's late.I already skate outside.I skate towards the park and sit on the swing.More tears come out.But Why? Why did this happened to me.Why did I fucking believe her and not believed Jack.I'm so fucking stupid.I get up and take my skateboard.

I step on it and skate towards my hotel.I turn around and see light before I blacked out.

Lol..Evan..Nawww!!Soo enjoy much..?Well bye!
MWAH

-~hailey

936 words