18

Cameron's Pov

"CAM! FASTER! HIS EYES ARE CLOSED!" Matt screamed.Worried clear in his voice .

"Everything's fine" I whispered to myself.

I reached the hospital and pick Evan up to the inside.

"NURSE! SOMEONE!" I yelled while Evan's lifeless body on my arms bleeding.

3 nurses came with a stroller and I put him on it.They pushed him into the emergency room and I sit in the waiting room with the other crying and sobbing while Mahogany calmed me down.

"Mr....Dallas?" A doctor said after 2 hours.

We get up together waiting for an answer.

"Evan's sleeping.But, he's so weak.Don't suprise him or makes his heartbeat goes faster.It may 'causes he's bleeding too much blood and died.You may visit him.Be quiet and room 52B" He explained and walked away.

We rush towards his room and I open it slowly.

I see there Evan's sleeping while a tube on his nose.And his arms have while clothes wrapped it.

His face was blue.

I sit down beside him on a chair and grab his hand.

"We give you guys sometime alone" Shawn said and leaves with the  others.

"Ev?" I whispered.He stirred and slowly opened his eyes.

"D-dad?" His voice croaked.

"Shh.." I said quietly and kiss his temples.

"I-i'm scared..S-she's coming" He stuttered.

"Nothing's happen bud.I'm gonna protect you.No one's going to hurt you." I said and hug him carefully not to touch his arms.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

YES I KNOW I KNOW IT'S SHORTTT.BUT, MAYBE I'LL UPDATE ASAP.

QOTD: Troyler (Troye w/ Tyler) or Tronner (Troye w/ Connor) ?

AOTD : I CHOOSE OR! LOL..

\>~</ HAILEY