Chapter Fifteen.

Chittaphon was slightly confused when he woke up. Luckily, his phone hadn't died overnight, so his alarm still sounded before school decided. He mentally cursed Hallowe'en falling on a Monday, meaning he had school the next day, as he swiped to turn his alarm off. He became confused when he realised he wasn't in his room, or wearing his own clothes. The movement of someone on the bed next to him caught his attention.

Skye was lying next to him, her hair messy and face slightly puffy. He suddenly remembered why he was in her house and he already felt a rage boiling inside him. God help Jaehyun when I see him, he thought.

He gently placed a hand on her arm in an attempt to wake her up, but realised she was in too deep a sleep. He shook her slightly, whilst also whispering her name. She slowly opened her eyes, groaning. 

"Skye, we need to go to school," He told her. She groaned again, pulling the duvet over herself even more in protest. He smiled, then got out of the bed and stretched.

"My brother's room is down the hall and on the left," He heard her mumble. He frowned, confused why she would tell him that. As if she read his mind, she said, "you'll need clothes for school, won't you?" She questioned. 

"Oh, thanks," He answered. Following her instructions, he walked down the hall and into the room on the left. He pulled the smallest shirt and pair of jeans he could find out of the wardrobe and got changed in her brother's room. When he returned to Skye's room, he made sure to knock on the door before entering. She didn't answer, though, so he opened the door. She had fallen back to sleep.

"Skye, come on," He urged her, shaking her awake again. "You don't wanna be late for school, hm?" He asked. 

"I don't feel well," She told him. He frowned.

"Or is it that you don't want to see Jaehyun?" He said, wishing he hadn't a few seconds later as he watched her face fall slightly. She was silent for a few seconds.

"Walking back home after the party whilst wearing a short, sleeveless dress is bound to make me feel ill. I couldn't care less about Jaehyun," She replied, although she knew she was lying. Chittaphon knew it, too.

"Okay, then. Should I tell your parents?" He asked. She shook her head.

"They're asleep right now. They'll find out later," She dismissed. He agreed silently.

"I need to go back to my room to get my bag," He informed her.

"Just say you left your bag and everything in it somewhere in town, they always go easy on exchange students," She told him. She felt a wave of sadness as she said the last few words, realising he was an exchange student and would only be here for a short amount of time. 

"Oh, okay, then." He nodded. 

"You can stay for a bit longer, it only takes a few minutes to walk to school from here," She stated. He sat back down on the bed, his back facing her. 

"If Jaehyun asks, what should I tell him?" He asked her. 

"Well. . . We left last night because I felt unwell, which is also why I'm not going to be in today," She said. He nodded.

"And do I have your permission to punch him afterwards?" He asked. He heard her giggle, making a smile appear on his face too.

"Don't do anything to him," She said after she'd finished laughing. "I want to talk to him."

"Hm. Okay," He agreed. "I need to leave," He told her. She yawned as she sat up.

"Thank you for staying. I really appreciate it," She told him with a sincere smile. His heart skipped a beat as he saw her innocent smile  and he wondered why Jaehyun would ever cheat on her. He nodded slowly, standing back up shortly after.