(; ): :o -__-

*they get home* 

*Adaya goes to the guest room* 

*Ashley and Adrienne runs to roc and prods room.!*

Taylor/Ray -*walk in and sit on the couch in silence* 

Prince - Alright so prod what happened with Ashley.?

Prod - Man, can we go to your room?. *mad/sad looking*

Prince - yeah cmon man.

*they walk to princes room*

Alexis - Roc what's wrong with Adrienne?

Roc - Mayaa...*looks down*

Alexis - Maya what? 

Roc - * talking really fast*Adrienne was in the bathroom and Maya! she put something in my drink and I was drunk, then she started kissing all on me and I told her I was with Adrienne but she didn't care she kept kissing me and then she dragged me to dance with her then Adrienne came out and saw and ran out crying! I didn't want to do any of that! Then I told Maya off and ran after Adrienne! *breaths* 

Alexis - *this 'how tf did you say that so fast' look on her face* oh my gosh! She just needs some talking to me n the girls will talk to her tonight. Everything will be fine don't worry.

Roc - ohkaee, thanks lex. *hugs her* 

Alexis - no problem you should go talk to her. *sits next to Taylor* now what is wrong with you?

Taylor - ask him.

Ray - bae, there is no reason to be mad! You saw everything, I don't like her she came up to me!

Taylor - *silent*

Alexis - *Confused* alright.? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Prince and Prod ]

Prince - wassup man?

Prod - I told Ashley I loved her.

Prince - wow really.

Prod - yeah, and she didn't even say it Back .

Prince - dang, I'm sorry bro. Why she crying though?

Prod - Her Ex and her old Bestfriend was there and they go out [ tells him What happened ] Man I think ashley still like him she was all nervous around him and he seems to still like her it doesn't even seem like he wants to be in the relationship he is in now it's like he's being pressured and I'm scared of ashley leaving me for him because I really do love her.

Prince - I don't think she'll leave you man. She's just heartbroken still. Seeing them together brought all her emotions back. You should go talk to her. 

*prod goes and talks to Ashley* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Roc and Adrienne ] 

Roc - *knocks on his door* baby can I come in?

Adrienne - *crying voice* sure

Roc - Baby you know I didn't do any of that on purpose why are you still mad? 

Adrienne - because rocky , the thought of losing you it just makes me sick to my stomach. it makes me so sad! I like you a lot, & I don't like you cheating.

Roc - Adrienne it wasn't really cheating I was drunk she put stuff in my drink she made me do that to get back at you.

Adrienne - okay Roc, I'm sorry. Can I have time to myself?