first day of school

Pretend they started school on Friday so I can go along with the real days of the week. Kae? Kae cool(:  Peace up A town down ! #Swagswag . My day at school was sucky cause of Tyreik for those of you who know him he poured all my food all over my tray at lunch. For those of you who don’t well the same thing ! haha Anyways on to the story .

I’ve Decided to put everyone who wanted to be in the story, In the story but everyone won’t be showing up In this Chapter. So Congratulations , hope you like the chapter and Vote & Comment

New Girl Characters

@ChristanChin – Tia

@MrFernandoWifey – Krystal Krys

@Imsomeoneyoudontknow – Artise

@Mindless_Desire – Desire Desi

@Demiherelol – Demi

New Boy Characters

Issa

Jacob

Twist

Tyga

Jaden (smith) 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Morning [7:00]

Everyone is up in the kitchen and Ashley is making breakfast before its time to leave.

Outfits -

Ashley: Grey/Jean skinnies cuffed at the bottom, Purple polo shirt that has a grey horse & purple black and grey griffies. Her hair is straightened and her bangs are swooped to the side. She has her glasses on & A grey plain cute book bag. 

Alexis: Dark Wash jeans (skinny), a blue crop top with ruffles at the top, Blue booties with ruffles on the top. Her hair is curled and her bangs are twisted to the side. She got her braces changed to blue & a black Gucci bag.

Taylor: Light wash blue jeans (skinny), floral green and pink top, pink sandals. Her hair is feathered to the back earrings that match the shirt and a black cross over coach bag with her binder in her hand.

Adaya: Dark wash jeans (skinny), Mickey Mouse crop top, red vans. Her hair is in a bow bun (a bun made out of your hair). She has Mickey studs on. & A plain black cute book bag.

Dre: Dark Levi skinny jeans with the light tiger stripes on the thighs, a pink, white & blue plaid button up shirt, white heels. Her hair is straightened with her bangs swooped. A lot of jewelry and rings & a crossover book bag.

Roc: Dark 501 jeans, blue polo shirt with a pink horse, black blue and a little pink retro 7’s.His cute haircut & a Jordan flight book bag.

Diggy: Dark 501 jeans, Donald duck shirt (blue background), blue vans. His hair is extra curly. (all the boys have the same book bag)

Prod: Medium 501 jeans, light green Hollister shirt with a navy blue bird in the middle, Navy blue adidas.  Faded side Mohawk

Prince: Dark 501 jeans, A plain blue t shirt with a pocket, blue air max griffies. Extra curly afro puff.

Ray: Dark Levis, Grey button down polo with a purple horse, grey Nike free run 2’s with purple check. Hair freshly braided. (lol)

Ray – “what you making?”

Ashley – “breakfast”

Roc – “no shit, your making lunch”

Ashley –“Stfu, how bout you eat your special for breakfast?!”