So many things , so many emotions .

Ashley - WAKE UP BITCHES *goes into Alexis room* GET THE HELL UP *bangs pots* UP UP UP! NOW. [11:00]

Alexis - ASHLEY SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMN!

Ashley - *lmfao* *pulls covers off her and prince * get up!

Gwen - *gets out of bed* WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, IM SLEEPY!! YOU DONT JUST WAKE UP AND BANG POTS OUT OF THE BLUE. whaat? *facepalm* 

Prince - Ashley, are you okay?

Ashley - I'm fine, get your ass out of bed were going to ihop! *goes to Taylor & Ray's room* GOODMORNING CHILDREN!

Taylor - *points to door* leave

Ray - now 

Ashley - angry I see, well get up were going to iHop .

Taylor/Ray - *grunts/rolls out of bed* 

Ashley - off to Roc & Adrienne. *she busts through the door/deep voice* GIMME ALL YO MONEY, NOBODY MOVE!

Roc - *screams/gets out of bed and runs to the bathroom*

Adrienne - what a great boyfriend, Ashley ... why?

Ashley - we're going to iHop  get up.!

Roc - *comes put of bathroom* baby, is he gone.?

Adrienne - -____- *silent*

Roc - *whispers* bae stop playing where is he?

Adrienne - Ahhhh! He's behind you with a gun.

Roc - *screams like a girl* Help Me! Where!?!? *runs to Adrienne* 

Adrienne - its alright rocky, your gonna be okay. *rubbing his back* lets get ready. (This boy really got scared, he's so cute when he's scared) 

Ashley - *walking into prods room* my work here is done.

Prod - *snoring* 

Ashley - how is he still asleep ? -___- *jumps on bed* get the hell up baby! Were going to iHop.!

Prod - OKAY! *runs to bathroom, gets ready in 30 seconds* everybody ready?

Ashley - and I'm weird?

Prod - Yes, baby you are . Nobody wakes up and bangs pots like you doo. Your just abnormal. I'm hungry.

Ashley - okay then, lets go.

*everybody is ready & they get in the Hummer H2.*(Prince is driving, Alexis is in the passenger seat, Ashley is in the seat behind prince prod is beside her Ray is beside him, Taylor  is behind ray and then it's roc and Adrienne.)

*they arrive at iHop/everyone gets out the car/they walk in.*

Alexis – When are we gonna get a table , Damn !

Prince – Chill , thyere coming

Alexis – Its too early in the morning for me to be chillin I should be sleeping

Ashley – you need a straw ?

Alexis – No , why?

Ashley – Cause you need to suck it up !

Adrienne – I don’t even think you said it right .

Ashley – Shut up , there’s the person , thing

Waitress – How many ?

Prod – 8

Waitress – right this way *she shows them too a booth by the window* You ready to order or do you need some time ?