First Day Continued ..

Recap

Taylor – walks in and sees this guy . thinking (OMG)

Boy – sees Taylor walk in . Thinking (Wow)

……….

Taylor – thinking “I should sit by him” smiles and goes over to sit by him

Boy – “Hey,” smiles

Taylor – “Hey, I’m Taylor” waves and smiles back

Boy – “’I’m Issa” smiles and looks into her eyes

Taylor – looking into his eyes

POV

Wow, Its like all my problems just disappeared he is soo cute, his eyes are gorgeous and he has the best smile, omg and those dreads. I think im going to melt. I hope he’s a nice guy he seems like it. I think I like him.. already ? I know but its just something about this dude.

Issa – “So,?”

Taylor – “huh? Oh, so why were you just over here by yourself?”

Issa – “Im new to this school, don’t really have much friends yet”

Taylor – “oh, same. Well I do have like 9 but I live with them so it doesn’t count”

Issa – chuckles “I understand” looks down

Taylor – “wanna come over after school and meet them?”

Issa – looks up at her and smiles “sure, id love that”

Taylor – “cool, well when the bell rings just walk out with me”

Issa – “I have a car”

Taylor – “Oh” laughs “can we ride to my house in your car ill just tell the others?”

Issa – “of course”

Taylor – texts the others “I meet this cute guy he’s really nice & he’s taking me home. Yall are going to get to meet him”

About 20 minutes pass and then the Bell rings for the afternoon announcements .

Issa – “I don’t really care to hear any of this, you ready?

Taylor – grabs her bag “yeah lets go”

They walk to his Car and as they’re walking they see the others walking to the hummer Taylor waves and gets in the car. They all go back to the conjunction house. Its 4:00

At the Hiz House (Desi is there and her mom said she could move in since they’re all eighteen anyways)

Taylor – “Okay, everyone this is my new friend Issa. He’s in my 6th block and I really like him”

Issa – “you like me?” smiles and grabs her hand “I like you too”

Alexis – thinking “Damn he’s cute as hell , im not gonna mess up her new relationship now but maybe later a can have him on the side. I wont have to tell prince.. right ?”

Taylor – blushes

Ray & Diggy – thinking “wow”

Everyone but diggy ray taylor and issa – “wassup”

Desi – “Prod can I see you in the Hall or something”

Prod – “Sure” They walk to the hallway

Back in the room

Taylor – “well me & Issa will be upstairs”

Dre – “Be back down in like 30 minutes were gonna change and go to Zaxbys”