good day, bad day?

Prod - were here

Ashley - OMG BABY! ....

Prod - you deserve it baby.

Ashley - This is one of my favorite restaurants.!

___________________________________

A/N - theyre at The Melting Pot. Its like a really romantic restaurant and its expensive Google it!

___________________________________

Prod - I wanted to make up not going to the mall. I knew you would like it here.

*They get out the car and walk in*

Worker - Names please?

Prod - Craig & Ashley Crippen.

Ashley - *blushing* Baby you made reservations? How did you know we weren't gonna make it to the mall?

Prod - I didn't, I made these reservations the day after we started dating. *smiles/kisses her forehead*

Ashley - Your the best!

Worker - right this way please *he goes to a Booth for two* your waiter will be here shortly.

*They sit across from each other *

Prod - *puts hands on table motioning for Ashley to put hers in his*

Ashley - *puts her hands in his* this is so special baby. Thank you for taking me here.

Prod - Like I said anything for you. I l- *bites lip* I think we should order. *smiles*

Ashley - ohkaee *picks up menu and looks at it* what are you getting baby?

Prod - *picking up menu* they got a kids menu?

Ashley - I wish, but nope.

*waiter walks over*

Waiter - Hi my Name is Many, ill be your server today would you like to try our new smoked salmon?

Prod - No thanks, can i have the Shrimp Lobster Alfredo with a side of broccoli and cheese in the melting pot .?

Waiter- sure! *turns to Ashley* & for the misses?

Ashley - ill have the fish fillet with a side of fried rice, a chocolate cake for dessert and chocolate fudge in the melting pot.

Waiter - no problem, drinks?

Prod - iced tea

Ashley - strawberry lemonade, please and can I have strawberries on the side.

Waiter - no problem, ill be out with your drinks momentarily.

Prod - so, how do you like being in a relationship so far?

Ashley - I really like it a lot especially cause I'm in one with you.

Prod - yeah, I feel the Same

Ashley - I have a question.

Prod - wassup?

Ashley - would you ever cheat on me?

Prod - No baby, why'd you ask?

Ashley - *looks down*

Prod - *lifts her chin up* baby, you can tell me anything. What's wrong?

Ashley - Its just my past ...

Prod - what happened?

Ashley - previous boyfriends .

Prod - elaborate. .?