Nice & Long Day

[The same day 3 o'clock. Friday] 

Ashley - It hurts to talk about it.

Prod - *talking softly* it’s okay baby, just talk to me *wraps her up in a hug*

Ashley - (he makes me feels so safe, the sound of his voice just makes me feel so much better) *turns over on her back and looks up at him* do you promise to never hurt me?

Prod - I promise baby. *kisses her forehead* 

Ashley - okay, well there was this one Guy I went out with and his name was Trey (A/N made up name) we were going out for 11 months and there were no problems or anything at all. All my friends said we were the cutest couple,

(*flashback*)

I'm walking down the hallway on my way to my 6th block.

"Hey Adaya, you seen Trey? 

"Umm, he's over there ..."

"Okay, thanks see you in class" 

"Hopefully" 

I walked over to where Adaya pointed... I was in total shock! There stood my Boyfriend & my Old Bestfriend Rosalind making out on the wall .. I walked over to wear they were with tears in my eyes .

"Ahem", I managed to get out.

"Baby, I - I I can explain. She came up to me a-"

I ran away in tears to the nearest restroom. 

"If she would let me explain" 

When I got home later that day I checked Facebook. I had a new message . It read,

"Umm I don't want to be in this relationship anymore, it got boring" 

I sat there and read the message over multiple times . I read it the 15th time and realized what it meant.

"How could he break up with me over Facebook?" , I cried . 

That night i cried myself to sleep. 

(*End of flashback*)

Prod - Baby, I'm so sorry. He didn't deserve someone like you. He's stupid for breaking your heart. I would never do that.

Ashley - thanks baby and that's not even it. There was this Guy Chauncey ... he was .. he a-

Prod - *raising his voice* He put his hands on you?!??

Ashley - *silent* 

Prod - where does the Fucker live? He ain't gonna put his hands on my girl and get away with it!! ill beat his ass.!!

Ashley - *crying* b-baby its o-okay ..

Prod - No Ashley! He put his hands on you.! 

Ashley - please just calm down.! That's the past. I loved them both really much and they hurt me. I don't want you to do the same.

Prod - I'm sorry baby, I would never. *picks her chin up and kisses her passionately.* 

Ashley - *pulls away* thank you. 

[Living room] 

Prince - Alexis, go get ready we need to get going.

Alexis - correct yourself

Prince - Alexis, it's almost tine to go can you go get ready. Dress up.

Alexis - *smiles* sure, be right back.

Prince - *goes to get ready* 

Roc - Adrienne, we never went to the mall.?

Adrienne - I thought yuu were just saying that to annoy Maya.?