The Party ! (:

Prince - *walks in and sees Alexis at the bar/ goes over to her* hey baby , having fun ?

Alexis - *nods and falls over on him*

Prince – what the hell your drunk already ?

Alexis – of course not silly billy, lets go dance !

Prince – I have no problems with that *smiles*

Alexis - *giggles and takes him to the floor*

Prince – eager much !

Alexis - *starts grinding on him really fast and whoa!*

Prince – wow baby , *holds her waist and guides her*

Aleixs - *turns around and they start making out like crazy*

Ray - *comes in and sees taylor at the snack bar and Ashley with adaya dancing* uhh , ill go see what taylors up too *goes over to taylor* Hey taye

Taye – hi ,

Ray – umm , what ya doing ?

Taye - *points to food* eating ? and waiting for diggy

Ray – oh umm , wanna get a drink ?

Taye – no thank you .?

Ray – alright , *mumbles* whatever I tried, *goes over to ashley* Hey boo !

Ashley – Hey baee , come mere !

Ray – what ? haha

Ashley - *grabs his hand* lets dance , adaya go see if prod wants to dance w you !

Adaya- really ?

Ashley – yeah go for It !

Adaya - *smiles* thanks . okay ! *goes to find prod*

Ray – you gonna gimme some of that booooooty ?

Ashley – never again ray .

Ray – alright whatever , just do ya thang mami .

Ashley - *smirks* *starts twerking on him*

Ray *looks down and bites lip* Yess maam !

Ashley - *rolls eyes laughing* oh my gosh ray , *goes faster with the beat of the music*

Adaya POV

(So shes okay with me and prod having a relationship ! yay !) *looks around for prod* *yells* TOTEE ?! where is he ? *she continues looking and  see’s prod over by the bar making out with another girl* Oh my gosh . why ? always me … *walks slowly to the bathroom but gets snatched by this random guy* AHHH Get the he – (gco)

Random Man – Shutup , *puts hands over her mouth.* Ill kill you.

Prod - * pulls away and sees adaya kicking and screaming * BEE ! *runs towards him* What the fuck are you doing to her ?!

Random  Man – this is a club and I want her to dance for me !

Bee - *gets out of his hold* im not a stripper !

Random Man - *looks her up and down while biting his lip* look like one to me .

Bee – if you were there when I was looking for you instead of kissing some other girl we wouldn’t be having this problem now ! I like you prod , I thought you knew that but obviously you didn’t and if you did your one sick bitch!

Prod – im sorry , I like you too . but she pulled me to her and ,

Bee – and ?!

Prod – and I guess I didn’t stop her