Chapter Four - Shopping For School

A/N: I'VE CHANGED JOSHUA'S SECOND NAME TO CHAMBERS.

Sorry if it seems like i've been neglecting this story. I haven't, i've just been a little bit busy with work (I'm failing you see) :)

ENJOY AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND DROP A COMMENT!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Shopping For School

The next morning I woke up feeling pain in my neck and back. I had fallen asleep in an awkward position on the sofa. Elliot's head was leaning on my left shoulder and we were both squashed together because Adam had taken up all the space.

I yawned and lay there for a moment feeling too lazy to get up. The sun shone through the yellow curtains illuminating the room and creating a cosy atmosphere.

My phone buzzed on the tea table. Still lying down, I stretched out my arm and picked it up to look at the message.

To: Alice

From: Ed The Awesome

Hey have you landed at Sunnyville yet? If so, I'm gonna go through with my promise and hunt you down for not Skyping me!

I smiled at the message. I missed my old friends already!

To: Ed The Awesome

From: Alice

How many times have I told you to stop changing your name in my contact list from 'Ed The Egg' to 'Ed The Awesome'? And sorry, I've been busy. I'll Skype you and Emily tonight!

My phone instantly buzzed back. This is what I loved about Eddie, he always texted back fast.

To: Alice

From: Ed The Awesome

But I'm awesome and you know it! And that's cool, but Skype Emily. I'm staying at her house tonight to watch non-stop Tom and Jerry!

To: Ed The Awesome

From: Alice

Haha, yeah you're awesome... (Not) ;) And don't get up to no good without me! Talk to you soon! Xx

To: Alice

From: Ed The Awesome

You better not forget this time Miss Wonderland! Xx

I placed my phone back on the table. I didn't bother changing Eddie's name in my phone. He really is an awesome person.

I moved Elliot so that he was now leaning on Adams shoulder which took a load of weight off my chest - literally - and got up.

I made my way to the bathroom, refreshed myself and came out again wiping water off my face with a towel. In the kitchen, I turned on some music before making some breakfast.

I could hear my brothers waking up in the living room.

"I smell food!" Adam exclaimed.

"Shhh, I'm tired!" Elliot complained.

"But... Food!" I bet you any money that he was pouting right now.

I smiled proudly knowing that his mouth would already be watering up from the smell of my delicious breakfast.

I walked back into the living room with my plate of food and sat on the sofa. My legs were resting on the tea table as I switched through channels on the tv. I dug into my breakfast aware that Adam had been watching my every move from the moment I stepped into the living room. When I couldn't take it anymore, I finally spoke.