Chapter Five - Queen Of The Bimbo's

DEDICATED TO MY BADASS BESTIE ALLIE @accioneverland FOR THE AWESOME TRAILER. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK HER STORIES OUT!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five - Queen Of The Bimbo's

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep.

Shut up, stupid alarm.

Beep, bee- I hit the snooze button. I should have another ten minutes before it goes off again.

Silence.

Beep, beep, beep.

"Agh!"

I hit the snooze button once again.

Silence - for about ten seconds.

Beep, beep, beep, beep.

I swear shut the hell up. I chucked my precious phone across the room but instantly regretted it when my conscience caught up with my actions. Oh crap, I thought when I heard the loud crash of my phone colliding into my bedroom wall. Why did I stay up so late last night? I was reluctant to open my eyes afraid to see the broken pieces of my phone scattered around the floor. Just as I was about to do so...

Beep, beep, beep.

"Stupid alarm!" I shouted.

I lifted my pillow and buried my head below it to escape the torturous sound of my alarm. Apart from the distant ringing sound, I felt nice, warm and relaxed.

That was until I felt my covers literally being scraped off my body.

"Wake up baby sis! It's your first day of school!" Adams loud voice ringed against my ear drums.

"Go away!"

"Damn, I thought changing your snooze settings to ten seconds would have woke you up," he muttered.

Slowly - and dangerously - I opened my eyes and glared at my brother.

"You did what?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I erm," he nervously laughed. "I changed your... Snooze settings..." He began retreating towards the door.

"I'm going to KILL you!" I threatened as I sat upright on my bed.

"You have to catch me first!" He said as he bolted past the door.

Idiot.

He peered through the door a minute later. "I forgot to say, you've only got ten minutes to get up, get ready and get to the car if you want a ride to school, I don't want Elliot to be late for his first day. Otherwise, you're gonna have to walk," he said. "Oh and here's a letter from your school telling you where you have to go for your timetable," he threw a paper aeroplane at me before leaving again.

TEN MINUTES?! GOD DAMMIT, WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?!

Trying to multi-task, I brushed my teeth as I closed my eyes to randomly pick out and outfit from my wardrobe. I quickly put on the red top and black skinny jeans that my hands picked out before rushing over to the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste and wash my face. I straightened my hair as fast as possible but stopped when I heard a car engine roar to life. Rushing over to the window, I saw my brothers car disappearing through corner.

What an idiot! He could have at least beeped the horn to warn me he was leaving!

"I don't want Elliot to be late, he says." I mimicked what Adam said earlier angrily. What about me? What about when I end up late on my first day? Bloody muffin head.