Chapter 7

Next, we walk into the candy shop and Zach buys 1 pound of sour patch kids. He's obsessed with them, in case you couldn't tell. "Are you seriously going to eat all of that," Reed and I ask. "No, I'd have a stomach ache for weeks! I'm going to share them with Ryan and Reese." Ryan is Zach's twelve year old brother and Reese is his six year old sister. Anyways, when he pays for the candy, we walk around the mall and into Taco Bell. Once we order, we sit down. Reed and Zach order two hard shell tacos and I order two soft shell tacos. We start eating when a group of teenage girls walk in and start screaming, and run to us.
"OH MY GOSH YOU'RE REED DEMING AND YOU'RE ZACH HERRON! CAN WE HAVE A PICTURE WITH YOU," they ask. "Sure," the boys say. The girls hand me their phones and I take pictures for them. "Thank you. Hey, aren't you Ronnie Besson," one of the girls asks, when they grab their phone. "Um, yeah." "Can I get a picture with you?" "Um, sure!" We take a picture together and she runs out of Taco Bell, joining her friends. "What was that about," Reed asks. Zach nods his head in agreement. "Well, my cousin is famous, so whenever he's on YouNow, he guests me or live streams with me, and tells everyone I'm his cousin." "Who?" "Corbyn Besson." "CORBEAN IS YOUR COUSIN," Zach shouts, causing everyone to look at the three of us. "Sshhh... And yes, he is."
"Is that why you didn't freak out when you met us, or did you not know we were famous?" "No, I knew you were famous. I just didn't freak out." "Oh, well next time, TELL US IF YOU HAVE A FAMOUS COUSIN," Zach shouts. Everyone looks again. I glare at him and finish my tacos. "Sorry," he says. When we finish eating, we head back to Zach's house. "Hi, Ronnie! Great to see you again! Did you have a nice time at the party," Madeline asks. "Yes, I did. Thank you so much." She smiles. We walk upstairs into Zach's room, and we sit on the floor with our backs against the side of his bed. "I'm bored," Reed says, a few minutes later. "What do you guys want to do," Zach asks. I shrug my shoulders. "Wanna YouNow," he asks. "Sure." Zach sets up his computer and microphone, and we pose for a picture before going live.